| Can't tell at all its the kids decorated tree can ya;) Thats why we have two tree's :) |
So you know how you have this perfect picture scenario of how your picture perfect tree decorating night is going to be you know soft Christmas music playing, nicely putting ornaments on, stringing the lights and ending with stories, hot chocolate and a movie.......
hold that picture perfect scene......
yep didn't happen that way....
It was more like swinging lights, flying ornaments, fighting kids, kids climbing the couch and a three year old climbing on the tv?what. One accidentally finding his Christmas presents.... mom getting mad?
Sounds homey and picturesque doesn't it;)
Um didn't quite picture it that way not sure what happened besides......... the full moon shining brightly.....
outside
So it was more like okay bedtime and sleeping kids five minutes later.
Sometimes THATS just life...and sometimes like every other area of life we have a picture of how things are going to be or should be and they don't always turn out that way
But we made memories not saying they were awesome ones they were fine.... ha ha...But it happened and today was a better day:)
Kind of like wanting a picture perfect shot like this
| via pinterest |
and getting this
but we tried and we keep trying....EVERYDAY......
story of our lives right anybody who has perfect, well behaved children has never really lived yet ha ha!!
Love my rowdies...... I'd say they got a Christmas Tree decorating experience kind of like what I grew up with ha ha!! Fun times;)
All memories:)
Moving on..
Some of our FAVORITE things right now are:
These Christmas CD's thanks Kristyn for sharing
![]() |
| Love this music reminds me of home |
Along with all our other Christmas favorites Jackie Evancho, Amy Grant, Josh Groban Michael Buble ....WE LOVE CHRISTMAS MUSIC!!
FAVORITE PRINTABLES
AND THIS ONE
Doing this
Adding this to our countdown looks like fun from here
----------------------------------------
"Life is just like a Camera
Just focus on what’s important.
Capture the good time,
develop from the negatives
and if things don’t turn out
just take another shot."
Just focus on what’s important.
Capture the good time,
develop from the negatives
and if things don’t turn out
just take another shot."
HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!
{all my music is gone:( now what?? anybody know where a new widget is for music??}
{all my music is gone:( now what?? anybody know where a new widget is for music??}











5 comments:
Oh Dear! ha ha. Love your picture you painted. So real! But certainly memorable Christmas memories. Love that you captured D's yawn. lol. Love that you guys are all matching for Christmas Decorating. That is so cool!
Love your Christmas trees! Kids' one too.
Thanks for the CD tips! Going to have to get those. Love Christmas music too!
Cute tree! I am doing the exact same bingo! Funny! I made the Halloween one this year too, I have a laminator if you want to use it.
You made me laugh. So funny. But it dosn't change [much] with adults. Thanks for sharing your fun!
I love you Christal!! You are keeping it real and that's what life is all about! :) I want to hear that Lady Antebellum CD. I love them!! :) Hope you have a WONDERFUL holiday season.
I love Christmas and I love your tree!! Happy Holiday season to you and yours xxx
Post a Comment