
I think I'll swap week to week with favorite things or things I'm loving lately.... monthly or guess we'll see;) I love thankful Thursday too mix it up a bit right:)
But a few favorites today:
Loving these fun ideas for V-day from here.
great ideas
Loving this lip butter from revlon in the shade sugar frosting mix it match with other colors and its perfect love it! The color is in this awesome
blog and makeup tutorial post here
moving on Loving
this book so far almost finished then I get to do another book review super excited I got asked to do it again:) So stay tuned for the review it will probably be Monday:)
Out this month is this new book by Darrel Nelson

Loving anything cherry right now especially the frozen ones from costco in my yonana machine:) did you get yours yet;) so good!

Loving this new recipe we tried tonight add it to the clean eating file it was really good! Found here
Next loving this boys love of learning he sat at the counter asked how to spell his name I told him the letters and he wrote it himself!! So smart good genetics thats for sure;) So fun !! Now if he would only "want" to potty train I just don't want the fight because its much easier when they are "ready" to learn!!
Love these free printables from here

Loving
*house hunters on HGTV we just got basic cable.... and I love all the house shows... income properties, the abroad ones are all my favorites2:)
Loving
this
quote
"Your Children will become who you are; so be who you want them to be."
WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE THINGS right now?
Have a great weekend! Make it count:)


3 comments:
Awe. K2 with his "look at what I did" huge smile on his face is the most adorable photos ever! Great job!
My favorites lately?
Treseme' Spray- on Dry Shampoo.
Garcinia Cambogia Fruit extract supplements.
Answered prayers.
Missionary mom email exchanges.
Homemade eye cream with coconut oil and Vitamin E oil. (Yup. Just 2 ingredients}.
My Queen size electric blanket.
Plain Greek yogurt with chopped up capers and a splash of Lime juice just about on anything there is! lol. Okay....mostly grilled chicken or fish.
Quinoa.
Oh...and one more.....
Have you seen the newest "flavour" of Vaseline? Cocoa butter. Oh man! I LOVE it! Smells SO good. Got mine at Walmart.
Have an awesome weekend Christal! Thanks for the recipe link and great quotes! Loved Patrica T. Holland's talk too!
I had no idea Costco had frozen cherries. I'm still waiting for my invite to try out your new frozen dessert machine thing...
Glad to hear the book is good! Do you have it? As in can I be annoying and borrow it?!
I really Love all these links,and the lip butter I've got to try that one thanks for sharing. I appreciate and love your blog, ideas and spirit.
-S.L
Post a Comment