Life is short. Enjoy the little things.
The small moments that become the memories
we have after they grow up.
Take the frustrations, the worry, the hurt, the future, and live now, teach now, correct now and pray hard that these little ones can be our strong ones in the future.
We are being tested, tried and and tested and tried again.
The only way to create a life we desire for ourselves and our families is to stay strong as a couple and as a family unit.
Teach them respect, hard work and get them away from technology more ....teach them real life .....have dinner together.... talk....laugh and pray together.
There is NOTHING more important in this life ...no momentary pleasure, no lapse in judgment, no time to be selfish.....,nothing is worth forsaking our families and destroying what matters most.
We as parents make or break these little ones we create the future problems or the future strength so needed in society ...
There isn't time to waste. They grow up fast. So very fast....
It was a long weekend this past weekend.... I found myself reflecting on the things my kids would remember growing up. I want them to have amazing childhood memories I want to make even more memories. I thought about the things they will remember, and the things I want to improve on. I thought about the things of my childhood the good things I could remember and I want that and so much more for my children..TIME.....Sometimes it would be nicer to lay in the tub with a good book because its been a long day ....but thinking of what you could be doing is huge not only to me but to my children.
This weekend I am so so thankful for each of my children....for the fact that I have children ....that they have a loving father, who teaches, guides, and directs and loves them. Who makes time for them and encourages them. Together we are trying and I hope one day they will look back and remember all the memories we are making, all the life lessons they are being taught and I hope they will know and feel and love what they remember. We have a big job we aren't perfect any of us...but we make a BIG difference in a childs life so much more than we have any idea of.
"YOUR CHILD WILL BECOME WHO YOU ARE...
SO BE WHO YOU WANT THEM TO BE."
--------------------------------------------------
"Take life one day at a time....its not how fast we move or how long we live...its how we cherish every moment...."
"Find Joy in the Ordinary."
Have a great week. Make it count.



6 comments:
C- Happy to say I know you! Love your thoughts and all you do with your family! They are getting so big! Keep it up! Live, Johnna
Your blog is so inspirational to me. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, they are a blessing in my life.
Darla
Love your blog Christal!
Joanna
Such a cute little boy. His face glows happiness and joy. Great reminder to have Joy in the Journey always through your thoughts you have written and your pics.
Post a Comment