Thursday, January 22, 2015

{10 for Today}

 {....like this picture when my camera didn't focus turns out its okay:) }

{{A JANUARY BLUES POST}} 

Well here i am moving along in 2015 and still my best laid out blogging plans aren't happening but thats life gotta roll with it right:)

1| its cold. i have a cold. i'm cold. its gray. and january. still . the christmas bills pour in and the things to look forward to seem a long way off...... and I just need half a million;) to do all the things I'd love to do:)

2| still loving my fit bit flex seriously motivating. like really motivating. makes you very aware of the time you sit and waste that you could be doing so much more. i love it.
Stay Motivated Everyday!

3| Finished reading Dean Hughes I loved these books and history. I love a series that pulls you in and makes you feel like part of the family and that you don't want them to end:( So good!


Cometozion

4| I got a call the other day to come to someones house to help her with her decor and an arrangement for her wall.  It was kinda fun and she was super happy and kept saying I never thought of that:) Made me happy to help out I'm no expert but it was fun:)

5| Clearly obsessed with this black & white and gold scheme of things lately
here's a free printable and a
giveaway from one of my favorite talented people in my favoritest patterns:) Super cute!


Free Printable Valentine's Day Sign at Love From The Oven

6| I love this picture. Not sure who its by but I love what it reminds me of and that is that we all need to feel that warm hug, that reminder of love, acceptance and that everything will work out. That everything will be okay even if it doesn't feel like it always..

Amen

and for me sometimes seeing the sun rise and set.... reminds me of that warm hug that there is someone who loves us, someone who cares and someone how has given us many things to be thankful for no matter what we are going through.  We just have to look up and find them and remember why were here and where were going.
Life is harder and it seems its only getting harder for all those around us. Hard to watch, hard to feel and hard to see sometimes how things will work out.  But I do know that talking to someone every single day morning and night on my knees helps me remember what is important and that HE loves little old me and you too:)
Here's one from the other night..
7| Love this quote.

"When you come out of the storm, you won't be the same person that walked in. That's what the storm is all about."

8| 
love these they are so us;) so true some of them are;) Found here
Funny Printable Valentine's Day Cards  | landeelu.com   These cards are so funny! My husband would love these.

9|  Recipe fun for V day too.. easy peasy....found here

Easy White Chocolate Valentine's Popcorn -- a delicious, simple and affordable treat for #valentines day! gimmesomeoven.com

 10| Just get back up and ...
 "Just keep trying." Elder Jeffrey R. Holland

So comment away I know there are still people out there;) Give me some new dinner ideas:) or your favorite new song or product:)
Anything ha ha
&
Have a great rest of the week:)

5 comments:

Jaime said...

I'm waiting for that 3rd book at the library! Love his children of promise books too. My kids are obsessed with the song Uptown Funk

PamH said...

Well I commented first how no one comments on blogs anymore it seems like. Ha ha. And then I went to publish and had to signin and once I did I came back and my comment was gone. Guess that's why no one comments. Ha ha. Thx for the good read and for sharing it to fb! I never check my reader anymore.

CASSIE said...

Lol. I love that 90% of those pictures & links you share come off our Pinterest feeds. I'm sitting here going "Yup. Remember that one. Yes! That's a gooder too!" ;) Great minds pin alike. Haha. As for sharing a new favourite product or something-- I'm on the hunt too. Especially for Dry shampoo. I can't seem to find the 'perfect' one for my needs. Any suggestions? I still love reading your blog! I'm a lurker :D

Nikki said...

Hmm, do I even have anything new to share? I'm not sure, ha ha. But I'm still here :)

Nikki said...

Also, my latest blog post is something you might want to save for L when she's older. Or not, up to you. Just wanted to let you know :) Love ya!