Thursday, October 8, 2015

{Thursday Thoughts...}




I think we all struggle sometimes in life finding our place finding happiness..... some days are harder than others. Others are just plain hard. Even seeing the good and being thankful for all we do have is sometimes hard to do...as much as we all tell ourselves otherwise....

Sometimes we struggle with balance
with feeling fulfilled and useful and needed 
or struggling with things others have no idea about
sometimes we struggle knowing the right words to say
sometimes were quick to judge before we know the whole story
Sometimes we face unexpected circumstances and life altering heartache
Sometimes our faith is tested 
Sometimes things just are unfair 
whatever our circumstances 

one important lesson I'm learning in life is that tomorrow is a new day
and Our loving Heavenly Father has a place for each of us if we so choose that path
AND 
that Satan wants us to feel down, inadequate and less than but he does not count and we must not listen to that voice. 
Because
"We are doing better than we think we are."
-Jeffery R Holland

 We & Serendipity: He felt and bore the burdens before we ever did.:
---------------------------------------------------------
We got new family pictures done by photography by Kels and they are amazing and remind me of what is very most important and what were working towards.  How blessed I feel for my life and opportunities ....and plan B.... not everything works out the way we picture but plan B is often much more amazing then we ever imagined......
This is my Plan B:)

I think a lot of life is holding people up and helping each other get back "home"
They are growing up so dang fast I can hardly stand it.
 a few favorites if you missed FB/IG;) lots there;)...

-----------------------------------------
Randomness:

1| My treadmill broke down:((( needs a new running belt... 
I wore it out thud thud thud years of it:(

{so if anybody has a treadmill kicking around;) collecting dust lmk:) 

2| I have a wicked head cold

3| One of my children is giving me a run for my sanity lately always a stage of every kids pushing the boundaries we were all there once!

4| Haven't gotten sub call jobs yet:( was really looking forward to it

5| SO Sick of social media spewing racial politically correct crap around

6| Sick of faith\ hate doubters who have nothing nice to write behind the anonymity of a screen ....and the amount of evil that is so so rampant more so everyday scares me but also makes me so happy to live where I do....we aren't immune but its less in our faces...

7| Loved conference this past weekend so uplifting and renewing and faith building so blessed with a strong testimony and ever strong children who took awesome notes {even though candy was involved;)

8| Excited for thanksgiving this weekend and family time 
{super miss D's parents on their mission:( }

9| Love watching my boys play football they are both learning so many life and sports lessons love em!!

10|   
LDS Quote | Dieter F. Uchtdorf #gratitudequote #thanksgiving #attitudequote http://sprinklesonmyicecream.blogspot.com/:

Since its Canadian Thanksgiving weekend what is your favorite recipe or tradition or what are you most thankful at this moment?

Have a beautiful weekend.

3 comments:

Tanis, John and Family said...

You have a beautiful blog and family! I am thankful for plan Bs. (and plan X's, Y's and Zs too. Sometimes it takes that many;)
Grateful for this adventurous life!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

Tanis H

Jessica said...

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I am always inspired by you. Happy Thanksgiving!

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

First off, I'm loving all your outfits for your pictures. You all look just lovely.
I'm thankful for thanksgiving. The season, the colours, the opportunity to really talk about gratitude in our family.
We've got so much - in a world that so many have so little.
(and I love pumpkin pie so that's awesome too.)