So I missed yesterdays thankful Thursday post, but for a good reason. We had our first post placement home visit from family services. I cleaned got the house ready and we had a nice visit. But I'm thankful its done till next time! We also got alot done around the house that needed to be done so they are kind of nice in a way for getting things done that haven't been done yet!
Its been so hot the past few days and today is cloudy and feels so good. We had my sil Katelyn
and her husband and baby over last night so that was fun to visit and see them again its amazing how fast babies grow. Their baby is so cute!!
L has been able to spend some time at grandmas with her cousins and having a sleepover and then K has been painting fences going on fun excursions with his cousins and hopefully enjoying his time with them. I missed them!!
But its good for them to get out and have some fun! Little K2 is growing so fast already, filling out and still the best baby yet, calm, alert when he's awake and so fun. Though he does sleep like all the time
we do enjoy his awake periods alot!!
Fun times the summer is passing quick swim lessons and swimming, boating and skiing and lake time are all going to be done before we know it!
Fun times the summer is passing quick swim lessons and swimming, boating and skiing and lake time are all going to be done before we know it!
But we are enjoying every minute!
------------------------
So I was reading my sil Allison's blog and she had this poem not sure by who but I love it hope she doesn't care I'm passing it on.
Makes me thankful for every minute I have and every year that I'm given. They all pass to quickly. Every minute we live, breath and walk is another minute we have to be thankful for.
----------------
To realize
The value of ten years
Ask a newly
Divorced couple.
To realize
The value of four years:
Ask a graduate.
To realize
The value of one year:
Ask a student who
Has failed a final exam.
To realize
The value of nine months:
Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
To realize
The value of one month:
Ask a mother
who has given birth to
A premature baby.
To realize
The value of one week:
Ask an editor of a weekly newspaper.
To realize
The value of one minute:
Ask a person
Who has missed the train, bus or plane.
To realize
The value of one-second:
Ask a person
Who has survived an accident.
Time waits for no one.
Treasure every moment you have.
You will treasure it even more when
you can share it with someone special.
To realize the value of a friend or family member:
LOSE ONE.
The value of ten years
Ask a newly
Divorced couple.
To realize
The value of four years:
Ask a graduate.
To realize
The value of one year:
Ask a student who
Has failed a final exam.
To realize
The value of nine months:
Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
To realize
The value of one month:
Ask a mother
who has given birth to
A premature baby.
To realize
The value of one week:
Ask an editor of a weekly newspaper.
To realize
The value of one minute:
Ask a person
Who has missed the train, bus or plane.
To realize
The value of one-second:
Ask a person
Who has survived an accident.
Time waits for no one.
Treasure every moment you have.
You will treasure it even more when
you can share it with someone special.
To realize the value of a friend or family member:
LOSE ONE.
-----------------------
I also have to say I am so very
thankful and appreciative
for the dinners
the visits
the gifts
the packages in the mail,
from people I have never met but sure hope to someday
it means alot to me.
the beautiful, thoughtful emails, phone calls and messages, cards
the wonderful people who just come and
take some of my kids for a day to the park or pool!!
We feel so spoiled and so loved.
People have been so so good to us
so ...
THANK YOU ♥ THANK YOU♥ THANK YOU
have a great weekend..


6 comments:
Hey, Congrats on the new baby boy, he is so cute and I love the blonde hair. Alley told me about you guys being picked, I was so excited and happy for you. Sounds like you guys are having a busy but fun summer! We made it back to PR and are melting in the heat but is is nice to be back as a family! Talk to you later! JoJo
I love the quote. It is so true. My mom had a bad day today and I sobbed all the way home. My heart is breakin' and I don't know what to do. I'm scared and frustrated. I have learned more about loving my mom in 8 weeks than I have my whole life. What the heck huh? Anyway, thanks for your message.....again. Love you!!!
yay!! I'm back!!! :D Enjoyed your post, like always. It's nice to know when I come to your site I leave feeling better about myself and life in general! love ya tons!! L
Don't know why but I'm sobbing. Thanks, I can always count on that from you. Could be the song,the poem or just that I think you're awesome! I am so excited that we are both so blessed to have these little miracles. I get excited to think we are going to get to raise them together. Just so happy for both of us.
Love you. Love the gift. Thank you so much, it meant alot that you thought of us.
Hope your weekend is marvelous!!
Jenn
I'm just so happy for you and your family. He is just precious. I know your heart could just about burst with thankfulness!
Beautiful Post!
OH and "you're welcome". ; ) HE is one BEAUTIFUL baby boy! Sounds like a GOOD baby too.
Post a Comment