Monday, November 9, 2009

{Me thinks... Monday..}


We had a quite weekend at home Friday night we decluttered got L moved to her new room and K2 into his new room and a place for all his stuff!! Feels so much better, cleaner around here! Saturday night D took the two older boys to a football game. So L and I played some games talked and had some good one and one time. It was a nice quiet Saturday night!
Until the boys came back ha ha!Setting up the crib {D being a nerd lol!}all done! I love it!!sound asleep!! Just needs all the finishing decorating touches!Then I'll post the new bedroom finished pics.. same as the basement and a few bedrooms! so much to do!!

ME THINKS MONDAY...
first....
check this out its amazing!!
{My mom sent this email to me this morning then I clicked over to Lynn's blog and she had blogged about the same painting.}
------------------
Another link for you{if it works not sure it will for everybody??} so I was on face book and noticed one of my friends that I grew up with in Creston, long ago had on his status a link to a CD so I clicked over and it is HIS band, HIS lead vocals, His own songwriting and they are amazing {if you like this kind of music}
I love lily's song and she's already gone and the coldplay one they are so good!
So go buy the CD~ I want too! You can listen here scroll down and click the arrow then scroll back up and listen!!
if that doesn't work try this link

AND
For the REAL ME Thinks
is the next post....
REMEMBRANCE..
so keep reading...

8 comments:

whitney said...

Cute room! Roman/Finn's crib is almost exactly like that only white. I love having it go that direction.

Lynn said...

LOL! That "nerd" (as you called him...he is so funny) did an awesome job of putting that crib together. So cute!!!! Can't wait to see more pictures of your house and the kids' bedrooms. So adorable.

Jackie S. said...

I LOVE your bedding and furniture. I agree, it's soooo nice finally getting the room set up. Thanks for being such an awesome lady and bringing peace, enlightening, and a bit of happiness to my day. I LOVE all your thoughts, and quotes.

Nikki said...

Absolutely LOVE K2's room.

Sharalee said...

Where did you get that bedding?

Christal said...

bedding/crib is from target!
I ♥ target!lol

Judy said...

That crib is so cute. I love the painting! amazing!

lisa slocombe said...

what fun bedding!! the room looks great.
hey, we have the same crib, and i wanted to give you a hint - don't let your hubby put the baby to bed or pick him up if he's wearing a big southern-alberta belt buckle. the front rail on my crib is now permanently scratched/dented because of this!!