Wednesday, February 24, 2010

{Whats new...winter funk yet??}



D and K worked on the cub car together over the weekend.... the best part of the car making.... a great father and son project it was fun to see them work it all out together from a block of wood to the end project {I may have persuaded them to do a little "garage podgeing on it too it looked awesome and he was happy with it cause he did all the work with a bit of help from dad for the hard parts ha ha!} He did awesome and won both the first races till everyone starting putting weights on their's!
I missed the races unfortunately cause K2 got sick ON ME!!! How disgusting!! Do you like my splattered look.... I've been slimed came to mind it dripped all the way down my pants and froze to my neck when I 
went outside!! poor little k2!! 
so today we stayed home cuddled,read stories and baked cookies
and later he was feeling a little better.... enough to STAND ahhh!!My baby is getting so big! he is starting to pull up on stuff he only last a couple of seconds so the falls are coming!
and lots of this going on around here love it all!! We are addicted!
and that's life around here this week!!

What is this life if, full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare?
W. H. Davies
 
 

13 comments:

Shauna said...

How did all of that come out of that little baby! That is some pretty good coverage there!!

Just Rhonda said...

okay that picture of the puke is SO FUNNY!!!!!
Did I send you that poster yet?? I can't remember if I got your email or not yet!

Judy said...

Funny puke picture!!!! The good ole days eh?

Betsy said...

Mark used to do Pinewood Derby with Steve and it was so much fun! I'm glad K2 is feeling better!! And we are LOVING the Olympics, too!! :)

Lynn said...

AH yes......the kub kars. Congrats on winning your first two races guys!!!! I bet your hooked now.

Christal that puke picture should win an award. You are a TRUE blue blogger! Love it! Who was brave enough to take the photo?

Glad K2 is feeling better now.

Alison said...

Oh my goodness! Poor little K2 really did get that ALL OVER YOU! Ha! Oh the joys of being a mom eh? Too funny! Glad he's feeling better. And great cub car! Kyler is looking so forward to when he gets to do that! Love that father/son picture, very cute! We've had the Olympics on constantly too, such a fun thing right now. And it's not too far from you guys right? Happy weekend to you!

Katelyn said...

-I'm so glad you got a pictures of that with k2!
-K's cubcar looked awesome.
-mmm cookies
-you are the cutest mom ever. So many times I think to your example and try to do better.

Mostly Jessica said...

Even sick, he's still a cute little boy!

Christine Dallimore said...

Ohhh those are the Mommy moments that Hallmark doesn't show!!! You have such an amazing attitude about it though! I hope he is feeling better and that the rest of your kids all stay healthy. I also loved reading your me thinks post! It was fun getting to know more about YOU. I may have to steal that poem...it's awesome! :o)

Kristyn said...

that was quite the number little K2 brought up to share with you. hope he is doing better.
those are priceless pictures of K and D. so fun. those really are the best moments.

Lorraine said...

Hey this is Andreas Mom. I hope you don't mind me following your blog. you are such an insperation. I love the picture of you covered with throw up. You are so real.

Christine Dallimore said...

Me again!!! I just nominated you for the Beautiful Blogger Award on my infertility blog!!! :o)

JRO said...

I have never seen a woman covered in puke look so FABULOUS! Holy hot mama!