{source}
It has been the busiest week so much going on...add some winter funk and minus 30 freezing cold temps, Valentines Day and treats and hyper kids.... kids needing to be here there and everywhere,
kub kar rally , dance and homework....piano,
a ranch skating party, three meetings {having parent council, soccer duties {I've been on the town mini soccer board for years,}
and then my new calling and 2 meetings with that, {all three collied} 3 friends had babies and a sister in law,
a bake sale for a fund raising benefit,
missing an important activity one of my kids should have been at and totally spacing it! Best mom ever award...
made me sick to my stomach when I found out!!!
throw in a movie date with D and that pretty much sums up my week!
----------------------------------
Life Lessons.
First off K had kub kar rally this week and has known for awhile now but procrastination and dads only being aloud to cut the wood and the fact that someone from cubs glued some weights onto his car where ever... before he was finished it kind of uglyfied it for him......
so it wasn't much to look at but we told him it had as much opportunity as any of the others....
kind of a don't judge the book by its cover
he learned a great lesson that night!!
All the cubs had to stand in a line and show their cars to everyone there.... and what they liked about it ....
so K is standing at the end of the line its his turn and they say show us your car he has it hidden and so he slowly brings it out they say what do you like about your car
honestly he says " I don't really like anything about it"
it was pretty funny
Well his little car came in third after everything was done and he was pretty happy in most of the heats he was first and second and when the finals came and he was third he learned a big lesson!
One I hope he doesn't forget.
Don't Judge!!! we are all capable of anything, no matter what our outside package looks like its whats inside that counts!!!
lesson learned.
---------------------------------------------
We also had a fun ranch skating party well fun for those that skate I'm pretty clutzy and never really did it when I was younger so just not my thing the kids are learning though....add in some donuts hot chocolate and cookies the kids were in heaven.....
-----------------------------------
U asked so here it is...
People have asked me a few times how I do my hair and how long it takes well contrary to popular belief I spend less then 10 minutes on my hair including blow drying and straightening. I can with all my allergies only use certain products on my skin and hair so when I find one that works with my list of DO NOT USE I keep it and these are my keepers
...ps I don't back comb my hair either I use dust it which I've shared on here before but it is an amazing product I personally love it but some can't stand it each to there own. Here is what I can use:
-----------------------------------------------------
“Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” ~Neale Walsh
Have an awesome day!





3 comments:
I've tried that Dust it stuff too after reading about it here. I like it a lot for certain hair dos I wear. ( I like to change it up all the time.) It's great! No heavy and severe back combing at all with this stuff.
Oh man your week has been crazy!! I remember when all those school, community AND calling meetings collided all the time. I eventually had to pick and choose, but it's pretty hard to do when everybody is counting on you, eh? They'll just have to get use to it.
P.S. Awesome lesson learned for K!! Seriously. Congrats to him on winning third overall. He looks SO happy. Way cool.
I think the older our kids get the less of our life is our own! I feel like that most of the time too! Christian tells me I am spending too much time on kid stuff and not enough for me! But it can't be helped we're MOMS!
Life is crazy eh? You are amazing Christal! :) Keep that gorgeous smile up!
Post a Comment