Thursday, February 3, 2011

{Thankful..}

that's the easiest way to make it through life isn't it...
So I'm thankful for Music and this is my new favorite song thats playing so turn it up...

I'm
Thankful for things to look forward too
 some girl time out at both!
Life is always more fun when we have things to look forward too!
like a night here.... love the peace and the cleanliness it brings to my life...always better with friends and family too
thankful for the worlds best babysitters that there are still GREAT babysitters out there who CLEAN and PLAY with your kids, my kids beg me to leave so that they'll come watch my kids...So THANKFUL that there are still parents out there that teach their children to work and how to babysit....I get so frustrated when my house is a disaster when I come home! But my new girls know how to make a mom HAPPY!!!!
THANK YOU GIRLS!!!!
Apparently my children told them that we pay more if its clean and in order which is true!!!!
{i mean we only ask that its at least as clean when we left right these girls clean spotless I love them!!!}
-----------------------------
Love when I win something too thankful that people have giveaways hee hee and makes my day when I win!! Yah!! Won something from Here
----------------------------------------------
love this sometimes life brings situations or changes where you think you can't, but if you think like that you probably can't..... so its changing the way you look at it! love quotes that jump out at me....so
and make it work ....
and gotta run so have a great weekend!

9 comments:

Lynn said...

My mom, and me and my sisters are going to be at Time Out too! I will be on the look out for you. The fun part this year, is that they are now adding a time out for girls age 12 to 16. So Cami's coming too!

Have a great weekend!

We'll be your way tomorrow, to see little Brynn. Can't wait!

Mostly Jessica said...

I've heard wicked is really good! I'm jealous!

Liz said...

I've been dying to see Wicked for years now. As soon as I heard they were coming to AB I bought tickets. Really looking forward to it!

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

I think your baby-sitters are my baby-sitters?!?!
I love them too. Don't tell too many people about them - ha!
I love the P90X quote. I have a love/hate relationship with that man.

whitney said...

Not sure I was the best temple companion!
I can't wait for Wicked, we'll have so much fun!

Betsy said...

You are going to LOVE Wicked!! And, to comment on your last post, I am just like you...I LOVE history! haha It's hard to find women out there who love history, isn't it?? But that book series looks really good. I will have to check that out! Hope you are staying warm and have a great week!!

Christine Dallimore said...

You're taking a photography clas??? Eeeek?!? Love that!!! I can't wait to see what pictures you show us and what you learn form your class! I am loving your Valentine's crafts. That print out is so adorable too!!! Oh and those books? I just may have to start reading them. I love reading about history too! :0)

Christine Dallimore said...

You're taking a photography clas??? Eeeek?!? Love that!!! I can't wait to see what pictures you show us and what you learn form your class! I am loving your Valentine's crafts. That print out is so adorable too!!! Oh and those books? I just may have to start reading them. I love reading about history too! :0)

The Lowry's said...

That will be so much fun to go to Time out and Wicked. I'm jealous. Those are some fun things to look forward too.