Monday, July 29, 2013

{10 for today.}

I really love this.

Love this:) Think about it.
Its becoming increasingly more aware everyday in this day and age that we need to stand alone, stand up and work hard & BE different. Well thats we are:) Don't follow the crowd....
 ----------------------------------------

1. I honestly, as bad as this sounds can not wait for school to start:) Routine, a clean house, non fighting kids sounds glorious;) We just all function a little better with some structure and K is bored bored bored as much as I try to find things for him to do or places for him to go! He ends up being the one teasing/pestering the other kids! AHHH {and I'll admit its a little hard with D gone even more with bishop duties but we manage :) Just makes for really really long days for me:) They kind of feel the same ha ha;)
 

2. WE Finally got out on our boat {one happy husband} and kids seriously we love nothing more then boating and building memories together water sun and toys, make for happy boys {and girls:)
 


3. K finally found a water love and got up on the wakeboard


4. "You can't live a positive life with a negative mind"
-a great reminder so much negativity out there

5. I love the yellow canola fields I am dying to do family pics there soon someday!

6. My kids are growing up way to fast I swear every summer they get so much bigger than the entire year combined!

 opinionated and brings to light the stories media doesn't want us to see hear or think about...so many issues out there check it out

8. I will soon be released from my primary calling of 2.5 years as primary president there are some things I will miss especially those I work with, the funny things the kids say and all the learning and growing experiences I've had. Seriously if you give it your all its amazing what you can take from it and it shapes you, bends you and stretches you and makes you into a stronger better version of what you used to be . I am SO thankful for everything I've learned in this calling I have had amazing councilors who made my job easier, great teachers willing to serve and work with....and really really love those sweet innocent children all 70 plus:)  of them {scared to see what's next;) but whatever it is I'll do my best because if I learned anything in this life its that nothing lasts forever!
Love this quote. I wish everyone realized this.
:)


Chicken Pasta Salad | Six Sisters' Stuff
10. Find some peace. There are perfect days and not so perfect days. But mornings like this remind me that I'm not in charge and that I have a perfectly unblemished day ahead .......its how you use it depends on how blemished it will be....but moments like these renew and replenish my will and drive to be just a little better than I was yesterday...and refer to #1 somedays its really hard;) But I'm trying and thats all HE asks isnt' it:) Do your best:)


"Be happy with what you have, while working for what you want."
"So much has been given to me, I have no time to ponder over that which has been denied." 
-Helen Keller

Perspective. 
via live the life you've imagined | 
Seriously who reads these days ?
Tell me what your grateful for beyond the obvious;) 
Would love to know who still reads 
this old lonely blogger girls thoughts:)

Have a great week we are off to make new memories:)
♥Make yours worth remembering.

6 comments:

The Lawlor's said...

I love a cup of hot chocolate on a cold day.

A good book.

Living in the same city as my sister! (I haven't lived in the same province as my siblings for 8.5 years but do now!)

Friends who are like my family...who have become my family.

Having my husband home on the weekends.

My little boy who hopefully will be ours legally soon.

Lynn said...

I am glad I am alive.

I am glad to finally be out of my wheelchair.

I am SO happy to finally be given permission to be without my leg brace.

I am glad that I have been bumped up on the waiting list for the two surgeries I still have yet to go.

I love the seasons! LOVE summer and summer food and activities! {Thanks for the perfect recipe for our family reunion this weekend.}

Love that school will be back in session again in a few weeks. Here's to cooler weather. Fall clothes. And like the previous commenter said, "Hot chocolate on a cold day." Here's to routines and schedules some day soon. ; )

Have a great week Christal!

EMILEE said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG, YOU ALWAYS HAVE SUCH GREAT THOUGHTS ON IT I LOVE TO READ YOUR BLOG,KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK, HAVE A GREAT WEEK! BLESSINGS EMILEE

Nikki said...

I am grateful for making peace with difficult things. That would be the big one right now.

I am like you and missing the routine and what not of the school year. Caleb and I both thrive on routine and summer, Christmas break and spring break all drive both of us bonkers.

Lisa Johnson said...

I'm thankful that I got to go up to Utah for a few days and visit w/ old mission companions. I'm thankful that my plane landed safe & sound (I try not to think about the fact that I'm hurtling through the air at 600 mph while 32,000 feet above the Earth). I ♥ ♥ ♥ that thought you posted about serving in place of the Savior. Thanks for sharing such great thoughts!

Judy said...

Grateful for the opportunity to live to be a grandma. There is just nothing else like it. I love your posts. I feel the same way, like no one reads it, but it is so awesome to go back and read myself.