Tuesday, August 6, 2013

{Vacation Part 1/ 10 4 2sday}



1. Early Morning Perfection. Calm Peaceful heavenly lake of GLASS.
Campface.

Crawfish Hunting day and night

creek searching.

water toys and cliff jumping. Making Memories...all week...

Watching their awesome sister get ready to ski {she learned before all of them} a little competition going on there now that K learned to wake board this year, she learned to ski last year ....she is a water girl!! So proud of her and him well okay all of my water babies:)

dirty camp smiles just the way they like it:)
M forgot his shoes at the cliffs so a smart dad and brother constructed some shoes out of duct tape they were the coolest thing ever;) they worked till the next day when we could go back and get his shoes:)
Breakfast Smiles
2. and how about my own first video ever on here if it works:)
excuse my annoying laugh at the end:)


3. Milkshake sharing on the way home something about this picture I really really love..
4. Back to school in 4 weeks here. I ♥ teachers. They are amazing I can't keep my kids busy enough...and a certain 7 year old forgot all his manners and reasoning...he kind of thinks he can do whatever he wants when he wants so lots of consequences going on around here...always learning..... 

5. Love this packet of printables for back to school found here.
 Everything from lists to tags to lunch notes so cute....
. Back to School Printable Collection - 30 page collection, schedules, talking points, lunchbox notes... very useful! 


6. How about these for a back to school overkill party;) love this site
 

7. love this quote. So very true. a little me thinks:)


 "Children shouldn't have to sacrifice so that you can have the life you want. You make sacrifices so your children can have the life they deserve."
 ....and I'm referring to those who step out of life, responsibility and commitment for completely selfish reasons....so so sad! The poor future messed up generation...... all because parents don't want to be parents anymore! I'm talking about the weekly family wreckers that are leaving their families cause they think they are to hot for their husbands/wives now, to good to have tie downs their kids and to wholesome for life, or get messed up in horrible horrible things...  
I guess its the wheat and tares analogy for these days eh! 
 All that could be prevented if we just did what was right.....
 starting in our homes, in our relationships..
Satan wants nothing more than to destroy families and he's doing a pretty good job of it..
leave the worldly trash out ...... true happiness is reaching outside yourselves.......

8. SO my phone won't work since I got back from the states well the phone works just not the wifi so annoying..... so first world inconvenient  in contrast to the worlds problems its nothing..{so been on the phone with apple for 3 hours they wiped my phone clean restored it lost all my music most of my apps etc etc so annoying  and it still didn't work!!!  End result I have to get a new phone:(

9. Ever feel like this some days as a mother {especially in the summer ha ha?}
 .true 
10. D and I got out on a date Saturday night first one in awhile we went to "Man of steel" I seriously loved it!! loved the irony!! The music!! All of it!! So fun to just be us the two of us:) and to have a good babysitter;) who's old enough...and responsible enough...makes life so much easier..

My cup runneth over...
Make it a fabulous Day:)

4 comments:

The Haws Family said...

Camping looks sooooo fun! I'm in love with the duct tape shoes.

The Haws Family said...

And this is not the Haws Family- it's me, Kayli, but my sister was signed in. :)

Kristyn said...

Looks like a great trip! We are excited to see what Tally is like. We got back late last night, we had a fun week. M's shoes are hilarious. I can't believe how fast summer is going. Rus and I are headed to Les Mis tonight at the theater here, I'm excited (Rus was the one who wanted to go the most). we will probably see you soon!

Betsy Maddox said...

That looks like so much fun!! We loved visiting BC last week when we were kind of up in your neck of the woods. That was the first time I had ever been to Canada! :). Going to Montreal in September!