Tuesday, August 27, 2013

{10 on Tuesday.}


 life. one day at a time. one step at a time. Things don't happen all at once they happen one step at a time.....good or bad.

 1. I will miss summer views like these i love my early mornings and late night sunsets/rises makes me thankful for a new day...for the peace of a quiet morning and for the mare fact that the sun came up again and how powerful yet peaceful it is....
love my country.town.view.harvest time.

2. i'm tired. ready for routine. schedules.

 6 days to a new school year.... pre /2 /4/ 6.... insane...what does it hold?

3. the world is spiraling out of control big things are happening all around us...stories like this and this ...are we even aware outside our own little bubbles???

4. I'm excited for new seasons of Parenthood, Revelation and Biggest Loser to start up again...

5. Ward party tomorrow as the new bishopric decided the wives would plan this one .....here's to hoping all goes good! Had our Ranch one last week these little munchkins were a big help and had fun:) 
and sometimes look like they love each other;)

6. Almost done our swim lessons the kids are doing great and its been fun seeing people after all the summer vacations...& lots of biking fun:)



7. Eye appointments football and piano and carpooling all set up for the new school year....Haircuts school supplies and clothes shopping almost done this little miss got a cute haircut:)



8. i kind of feel lost without primary and so much of my time spent there for 2 and half years...hard to get out of president mode and into something else....and wondering what this year holds....

9. a little me thinks...
or big you decide:)
"Life brings unexpected twists and turns. When we stay faithful and strong in our beliefs, we are equipped to handle whatever comes our way, but sometimes we are blindsided with unexplainable tragedy, illness, injury the death of a loved one. 
These events can be pivotal moments that define our lives and our faith.  
It is during times like these that we draw upon strength from our testimonies and our faith in the Savior to help us through."
and
"We cannot control what life brings us, but we can control how those trials and challenges affect us. 
It is at these crossroads of difficulty when we make decisions that chart our course of the future. Do we embrace the changes in our lives with faith in the Lord knowing HE will guide us? 
Or do we shut out the love and support from family, friends and trusted church leaders and try to make it on our own?

I love these quotes because they are so true I've seen trials destroy people and I've seen people learn grow and share with others what they have learned. I've seen people dying from brain cancer, breast cancer and bone cancer sometimes all within the the same person and I've seen these same people positive to the end enough to make me with little trials shake my head and realize how very blessed the majority of us are,  
someone is always worse off then we think we are.
Life is Hard no one ever said it would be easy
only that it would be worth it.
Because I have on the other hand seen them destroy people change them and leave what they should be cherishing the most...
 
I believe it with all my heart its how we take what we are given and make and take from it the positive to change our lives. Instead of letting it poison us and fester and destroy the relationships and love we have.
Because when it comes down to it its why we are here to be tested.
Life isn't easy but it can be easier depending on our attitudes and reactions.

What's yours?

"Happiness does not depend on what you have, or who you are it solely depends on what you think." 
 -budda:)

I feel so thankful for the man I married, the example he is to me the hard worker he is..... for the amazing four children we've been blessed with through adoption, the home i live in, the testimony, & the faith I have and my extended family...... nothing means more to me and for that and so many other blessings.... I thank my Heavenly Father for every morning and night....
i hope we can do everything we can to teach our children to be much stronger, much more valiant, honest, hardworking, & and to be faith filled adults...... then the faltering society and the loss of respect, & faith in the future generation that surrounds us..... So i need to ......

10.  "Stop being afraid of what could go wrong, and focus on what could go right."

ONE STEP AT A TIME. ONE DAY AT A TIME.

Have a great week... 
for some of us the last week of summer as we know it:)

No comments: