Wednesday, July 9, 2014

{10 Today}

knight ranch on Sunday a little of every kind of weather kinda like our days in reality eh:)
 Some days thats what I need to do is stop and breath and enjoy the little things, endure the big things, and get past the things that don't matter, and aren't worth my time and energy stressing over.
Breathe
move on. think. see. do. believe.
 ___________________. have faith .__________________
 SO
1. Lately: Mosquitoes have been horrendous. But the town has been spraying and its finally getting better . Some mornings have been a run dance swat kind of run.... good thing I go early, early

 2. These are great...... cut up fruit fill 3/4 of the way and add coconut water to the whole thing freeze and eat {34 calories of cold:) 
From the powell pack:)
 3. There are some pretty amazingly beautiful places on the earth and I am blessed to live by some of the best:)
 4. Finally getting hot for the lake so fun!! love having a boat and making new memories every year!
 5. He went and did it turned 5 on me... he had the best 2 day party ever:)
6. Canada Day came again and we partied bbq'd paraded and fire worked it all day long:) enthused bunch eh:)
cute cousin fun:)

7. Headed away soon and I CAN'T wait life has been so so crazy I'm just excited to get a little break. You know when a 12 hour drive is the most exciting thing your looking forward to just to see your husband for that long you know your to busy.....
. 

8. Cannot wait for this movie I read the book and loved it! Incredible!{Pause my music first}

9. Love this. Because everything is on the line across the world things are chaotic, crazy and backwards keeping our feet firmly on the ground and living up to what we firmly know and believe is the only way we are going to make. Waffingly and fence sitting don't cut it!
YES 
" Don't dig up in doubt what you planted in faith."

10. Daunting some days, tiring most ......but it never lasts whatever stage your at take time to Breath:)

Have a great Week:)

No comments: