Monday, July 21, 2014

{ Time is Flying.}



K seriously where is the time going summer is flying by already!
Its hot.... storms come and go.... the birds are out the garden's growing the sun is out forever everything is green and the kids run all day long..
Feels like winter lasts forever and summer and all its 8 weeks glory packed with all things fun just flies:((
We've had parties and camps .... our trip to SLC was awesome and all sorts of fun things in between and to come 
So were totally packin it in ..... the kids are tanned and tired after long days of swimming or playing....
and this tired mama is about done at 6 every night 
.......long days, early mornings
here's the fun:)
 We drove 11 hours took K with us so he could go to his cousins house but he spent 2 days with just us it was fun... we shopped, rode the trax got lost.... we made it to swig in Provo;) of course right;) went to the company BBQ and visited with family and dropped off K:) 
It was super hot the whole time too!
 Then I had a few days with myself and D he had to give a big presentation so he wasn't much fun;) till it was done:) But read, shopped did some history looking, we went to dinner at Benihanna it was super amazing, got to hear Trinity Seely {who happen to have grown up where i was born crazy small world and her husband works for the same company}} anyway she did private concert for us and her and her husband came to dinner with our group it was fun. Then Thursday night we got to get dressed up and headed to a banquet and heard Bishop Davis of the presiding bishopric of the Church speak to us it was short sweet and awesome, D works for a pretty amazing company with big changes happening! 
Didn't even get a picture with D the whole trip:( or take that many really but it was a nice break and thanks to my awesome friends and s.i.l's for watching my kids! Couldn't go without all their help! 
Thank SO much girls!!
It was great to see friends and make new ones:) I look forward to this week every year:))
 ------------------------------------------------------
Then right back into mom duty and simple joys....
K2 loves to swing with me for some reason he laughs almost the whole time we get higher and it just makes everyone around him laugh too..its a beautiful sound:)

Random awesomeness thought:)
 There are nine minutes during the day that can have the greatest impact on a child.
  • the first three minutes–right after they wake up
  • the three minutes after they come home from school, and
  • the last three minutes of the day–before they go to bed.
 ♥♥♥♥

A little of this and that:

Read this book and LOVED it my favorite books are true stories of life, faith, tragedies and overcoming those are the ones I'll buy so I bought this one and read it one the way home and finished yesterday... 5 stars :)

Found this new find at Costco so good! Sadly my kids like them too ha ha so I need to make another run to Costco:)

If you want to see some awesome pictures of what D does check out these amazing shots by a pretty talented gal:)) HERE
{these ones are just my iphone shots:) not be confused with talent;) 
and thats my ropin man:)

love this hard workin guy!

We've had some crazy storms.....
Photo: From that sweet sheet lightening!! 
.....clouds and this lightening shot followed by a freight train you could hear coming and wasn't much else to do but run and hide from these...
Photo: Holy hail!!! You could hear it roaring in!!! 
 {of which the local paper saw and wanted to use the pic and a little write up 
L thinks she's famous now;) 
and today on the news at the end of it my picture of the fog and golf course I took last month popped up it was kinda fun to see it on the tv and the fact that it was mine took me a second ha ha that and the fact that I don't usually watch the news when the kids are around....
---------------------------------------------

Love this thought because its in the early morning that I do feel so appreciative then it takes a lot of faith and patience to make it through the day and to the next morning ha ha
Photo: www.ilovetorun.org | #July100Miles 

This whole post is so random:)
So I'll keep going;)

"It kills you to see them grow up. But I guess it would kill you quicker if they didn't."
~Barbara Kingsolver

I laughed when I read that so thought I'd share. 
Have a great week:)

Whats your favorite new find this summer??

1 comment:

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

Hey there!
Your summer is looking wonderful!
We are happily enjoying it ourselves too.
Love the random posts - they're always my favourite :)