Monday, August 11, 2014

{Monday Monday}

 
Mondays seem to be the catch up days:) Seriously glad this weekend has passed it was my 20th high school reunion and I was in charge because the girl in charge found out she had Cancer:( SO I had to pull up my big girl pants no matter how nervous I was to fail or that something was going to go wrong. But the night of we had a great turnout { for a 20th out of a class of about 120 it was pretty good} and it was so fun to see so many.. 
I prefer to be the secretary type of job in life tell me what to do kind of thing instead of the in charge, organizing delegating person. But what I learn about myself each time I do something like this is that 
"I CAN DO HARD THINGS"
and for everyone those "hard things" are different
But I do know if were willing to give it all we got we learn more about ourselves and grow more then we think. We learn what we really can accomplish if we try and push our selves to do more and be more.
To overcome fears, to chose the right attitude & to chose to be happy and just get past it and do it:) 
Another fact I know is that "it" doesn't last forever whatever "it" is:) 
But we all learn more if we dive in..
 20 years!

Summer is in its final 3 weeks around here kinda ready to get back into routine another week in there of vacation boating camping and some swim lessons then back into it:)) 
Life just keeps moving on:)

Nothing is impossible! 
Have a great week:)

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Good for you! High School Reunions are SO fun! I had a blast planning ours as well. Wow...you guys had a HUGE grad class. Lucky! So fun.

Glad you are enjoying your summer to the fullest! We are too. Can hardly believe it's almost over. In some ways...we are kind of glad. HA HA.....sometimes it was just a little TOO much around here. lol.