THANKFUL FOR THE EVERYDAY LITTLE THINGS.
1. So I Forgot to update on Halloween so I'll start there life has been crazy lately so much going on!
Mr Bob the builder construction boy:)
Miss L went as a pioneer for Trick or Treating but a southern belle for school:)
and then there's cowboy M just like his dad:)
2. Then we had a mouse in our basement caught it the next day and lets hope thats the end of it ....YUCK!
3. The Dryer was broken for a week ....until D got a minute to look at it and fixed the easy problem shows how busy he is ....and how much laundry catch up I'm doing.
4. But K made the Jr. High basketball team he is super excited and worked really hard to improve I'm proud of him and excited to watch him play over the season.... so he says to me after his first bball practice..
K: I wonder how tall my birth father was.....
Me: I have no idea ......sorry...... I wish I did ....but I don't.....
K: I know .......maybe its Kevin Durant...... that would be cool..........
Me: I have no idea ......sorry...... I wish I did ....but I don't.....
K: I know .......maybe its Kevin Durant...... that would be cool..........
oh wait I'm not black .....dang;) ha ha We had a good laugh:) Love that boy!
6. K2 said the other day school was to long to be away and to noisy for him and that he didn't want to go...... so we went to town and had a great day together:) Only young once!
{so K2 named these new additions to our Christmas decor apparently they are dawn and dickey} he is so funny!
8. M and L are finishing up bball camp and then Miss L wanted to do a cheer camp so she is excited for that and lately is loving being in the kitchen cooking with me......
9. Took the kids all to the dentist in the past 2 weeks NONE of them had cavities made me feel much better:) Then K to the chiro before bball starts and well it never ends does it we just keep going everyday is something and one day I will miss every bit of it!!
10. In the meantime I am SO Grateful for great neighbors and great friends for my kids:) takes everybody working together to raise these kids in this world and there are some fun times:) and beautiful strong people to lean on to help us all get through our days:)

"Everyone’s situation is different, and the details of each life are
unique. Nevertheless, I have learned that there is something that would
take away the bitterness that may come into our lives. There is one
thing we can do to make life sweeter, more joyful, even glorious.
We can be grateful!"
We can be grateful!"
-Dieter F Uchdorf
Have a great week:)



1 comment:
So I wrote this big comment about this post. Then I did something and its gone! Anyways the only thing to remember is I think you are great!! :)
Post a Comment