O U R L.I.F.E L A T E L Y
Not only do I get to see these views on my runs each morning..... but I get to see them from my bedroom window now too:)
Almost makes me stay in bed ha ha;)
Almost makes me stay in bed ha ha;)
Where to start:
1. This has been the craziest month in a very long time first was our trip to San Diego which now feels like years ago:( but then we were home for a few days and went with our stakes youth to Martins Cove which was a more than amazing experience {which I still want to blog about too..} soon when I get internet again at the new house:) and then we moved and thats where I'm at in the in between stage wanting order and routine back again all in time:) I know. {{{K I'm going to send you to Rhonda's link a great overview and beautiful pictures as these see here
A couple shots of the amaziness of martins cove the whole weekend was so incredible.......Rhonda {See link below:) } was the the photographer there too!
we got to go as ma & pa's this was our awesome quiet group:) excuse my awesome wind hair;)
2. So if you haven't seen this post by my talented friend that she did for us the morning before we moved into our new house hop over and see it:) here was so fun to do and early in the morning was what worked best {{I won't mention;) the part where K2 christianed it by puking on the carpet before we even moved in:(( but we won't talk about that ha ha
3. It was also this awesome boy's 9th birthday this month and he was more than excited!! Sure love my M can't even believe he is 9!! He is a wild adventurous loving, happy, caring & independent boy who loves school, people and wide open spaces:) and we sure love him!!! He is partially the main reason we move;) ha ha;) Greatest smile ever!
| he wanted this chocolate heart attack cake so thats what he got:) He loved it! |
4. There has been track meets, and all sorts of field trips BUT this supa star is going to divisionals for ball throw she's got herself quiet the arm:) AND she is SO super excited!! Excited for her ....she has a busy summer coming up too swim club, tennis etc:) keeping them busy learning:)
5. Oh ya there was mothers day in there too!! I have the best kids and count myself so, so blessed to have the children I do! Love them so much!! and can't pass up birth mothers day too which was the day before mothers day they are the reason I am a mother!
This was my facebook status on Birthmothers day :
This was my facebook status on Birthmothers day :
Birth Mothers Day I can't let this day go by without giving honor where
its due for my four children's beautiful birth mothers and their
mothers. For their strength, love and sacrifice. Because without them I
would not be a mother. I hope each one of them knows how much we love
them and that there isn't a day that goes by where we don't think of
them and pray for them. Happy Birth mothers Day! I am thankful everyday
for each of my four beautiful blessings and eternally blessed because of each of them!
6. This handsome boy was my cute lunch date yesterday I just can't get over the fact that he will be in Grade 1!! How did that happen wasn't he just born! and he's going to be 6!! I feel so blessed to have this boy in our life he is such a constant joy and peace keeper and so loving and sensitive to others the kindest heart I've ever seen at such a young age! I just love my time with him and not quite sure what I'm going to do next year without him:( He's growing up way to fast:(
As are all of them my teenager will be in grade 8!! I can hardly believe that! never mind grade 4 and 6 what! How!!
As are all of them my teenager will be in grade 8!! I can hardly believe that! never mind grade 4 and 6 what! How!!
7. Moving sucks I'm exhausted tired and ready to get settled into new life {with phone and INTERNET that would be lovely too:)) Its all good one thing we know about life in every stage is that "this to shall pass" good times:) Love our new place but hate boxes and cleaning;) the old a few more days and this old house won't be ours anymore.
We've made great memories here and worked hard to get it to where it is... but in reality it never felt like the final or all the "homey" to us as much as I tried. Maybe a pit stop feel I don't know don't get me wrong we are grateful and so appreciative that we have this house..... we have loved it for many reasons and love the memories and the hard work put into it..... but fell in love with the new place and space and character of it all.
We are excited to start a new chapter new memories new adventures and make it our own...for a very long time to come.
We have such great friends and family who have helped in so many ways! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!
Love you all!

We've made great memories here and worked hard to get it to where it is... but in reality it never felt like the final or all the "homey" to us as much as I tried. Maybe a pit stop feel I don't know don't get me wrong we are grateful and so appreciative that we have this house..... we have loved it for many reasons and love the memories and the hard work put into it..... but fell in love with the new place and space and character of it all.
We are excited to start a new chapter new memories new adventures and make it our own...for a very long time to come.
We have such great friends and family who have helped in so many ways! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!
Love you all!



3 comments:
I here you! I'm such an order & routine gal! I can't wait to hear about your treck & see pics of your new house when you get all settled! So happy for you Christal! -Holly
That's so exciting! I love moving and finding a new home for everything! I can't wait for a virtual tour so make sure you blog about it! -Karlene
Beautiful. All of it. Still in the midst of Unpacking. I can totally relate to your exhaustion.....yet there is the happiness in it all.....that's it the right move. So weird to feel all those things at once, eh? SO excited for your family. Soon there will be a tunnel to see and then the light at the end. :) Hang in there. Life is good, as you know. Love ya!
Post a Comment