Tuesday, July 28, 2015

{ 10+ Tuesday }

 1.  yes, I'm still here:) .....summer busy... running and we have had no INTERNET for a week and half but back up today....Summer is flying and sadly been SO busy still haven't got our boat out:( Soon soon...
2. sweet perfect timing shot eh..{its my moroni catching a wave picture.. I know lots of these are instagram repeats but not everybody is on iG........been trippin it our yearly Utah seminar trip for D's work...
3. lovin it one way thats the ticket:) {had to search for this sign to get this shot at the right angle fun times:) ... loved seminar this year, mercy river girls preformed at our womens luncheon and it was amazing! Spent time shopping, going to temple square and enjoying my own maid;) and  lots of furniture/decor shopping for the house {but that was greatly diminished by the horrible exchange:( ........ D's work..... my retreat love it:) love seeing company friends every year and being motivated and thankful and blessed that we work for a world class company:)

4. swiggin in... good thing I don't live in Utah I'd be there everyday and endure the gluten induced 
stomach attack I get {but so worth it} :)
4. stormin it.... you know me..... I love a good storm here or there pretty amazing! This is outside my 7th floor Marriott view..

5. controllin the masses, the snakes, dirt & bugs and boys...a sassy girl and pickin up toys....
6. decoratin it :) yeah so excited to get a few things done everything takes time but loving seeing it come together the way I pictured it....lots to do but its a start:)

7. watchin my kids enjoy a mud fight and yes I survived .......listening to them laugh sling mud.... then spraying them off with the hose. I was calm because they are only little once and hearing all the laughing together getting along ...... was so worth it.


8.swim meetin it...I honestly love that she loves swim club so much I never have to wake her up to go and its always her favorite part of the day! Go little miss L:) love the determination!

9. another SLC temple shot... we were there the July 24th week this year ..... I love the symbolic "ness" of this beautiful temple and valley and the history and pioneer heritage it took to make it what it is today... maybe because we went to martins cove this past May it means more..
10. enjoying the beauty all around us everyday ......this was last nights sky beauty:)
This and That :
  • I miss my garden {so any extra zuccinni;) my door would love some;)
  • I'm excited that in the last week I've seen D more then in the whole previous 3 months  and a much less distracted D! Droughts are not good for farmers and ranchers!
  • My awesome D went three hours away today to go to ikea and another store to pick up two chairs for our house! Love him!! and he put up curtains and hung more pictures we are getting somewhere! YEAH!
  • We miss D's parents a lot as they are on their mission and we have a big reunion this weekend it will be a little weird without them we sure love them!
  • Need a recipe for Homemade goo gone  don't buy any make it! 1 tablespoon coconut oil to 2 tablespoons baking soda mix and apply it actually works awesome! 
  • Substitute honey for corn syrup in caramel popcorn poppycock style ......works awesome and so much better for you!    

 I could write about a good many things in todays world happenings but time and opinion should probably be controlled today;) but maybe in the fall I'll start my Me thinks again because I will have time probably to much of it with all the kids in school and you know where that gets me;)
 But I love this quote:
 "There is no cause for alarm. We must remember who is in control. There is nothing happening in the world that has not been foretold. While prophesy is becoming reality, there is much to appreciate and enjoy. We are told to be joyful—and that is a good thing."

 Have a joyful week:)

2 comments:

Just Rhonda said...

perfect rug! And I'm coming over today to see the chairs!! ;)

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

HI CHRISTAL:

Welcome back to internet land :)