.........but in the mean time we've been busy running, visiting, camping, boating....hiking, fixing broken things and trying to get through each long day!
I am so excited for school to start and get some routine back in our lives {you all know by now I function much better with routine:) I am sad that K2 will be in grade 1!!! like honestly how did that happen?? And because of that I start a new phase in my life......it will be an adjustment that is for sure...
but I am craving the routine and kids who remember what listening and respect are cause the teasing, fighting and "supposed" boredom and tired little bodies around here are begging for it too:)
I T's T I M E
and right about now I am more than thankful for great schools and teachers in our little town:)
But here's a little of what we've been up to:)
Getting away...with Dad all to ourselves:)
...... getting a few more things done in the house...our office space
waterton fun with family... hiking ...ice cream.... spray parks..
moments like these....... unstaged perfection and beauty.....love my kids
boating beaches and cousins ....summer sun sand & surf
Love these fabulous four I get to be a mother too...I feel blessed {and stressed;) everyday....but so much joy they bring to D and I.....
{loving;) K's new picture face he's pulling off these days super suits him eh;)
"As you create a home, don't get
distracted with a lot of things that have no meaning for you or your
family. Don't dwell on your failures, but think about your successes.
Have joy in your home. Have joy in your children. Have joy in your
husband.
Be grateful for the journey."
-Marjorie Pay Hinkley
RISE to the great potential within you.
Don't set goals beyond your capacity to achieve.
Don't feel guilty or dwell on thoughts of failure.
Don't compare yourselves with others.
Do the best you can, and the Lord will provide the rest.
Have faith and confidence in HIM, and you will see miracles happen
in your life and the lives of your loved ones.
The virtue of your own life will be a light to those who sit in darkness..
Don't set goals beyond your capacity to achieve.
Don't feel guilty or dwell on thoughts of failure.
Don't compare yourselves with others.
Do the best you can, and the Lord will provide the rest.
Have faith and confidence in HIM, and you will see miracles happen
in your life and the lives of your loved ones.
The virtue of your own life will be a light to those who sit in darkness..
-Dieter F. Uchtdorf
Looking forward to:
sweaters boots cardi's FALL:) Its been a hot summer ready to move on:)
looking forward to watching this boys games and M's.... gonna be fun:)
T H O U G H T S
Hold what you treasure most in life close because you never know when its gone or going to be taken from you.
Make memories. Pick your battles.
Think does it really matter? or what matters most?
Listen to them.
Help them learn respect, accountability, responsibility, honestly
help them find their passion, drive and what they are good at...
Build them up. Hug them. Hold them close.
give them consequences, life lessons and learn from them, move on....
Be the parent.
Be an example.
Hold them close.
and get rid of the junk in your life. move on. inspire. learn. grow.
get a strong testimony...your going to need it.
there's no halfway...
Teach them.
Pray for them. Pray with them.
Know what they are doing and where they are.
No time for stupid mistakes...selfishness..... on our parts....
“Give
your child a compliment and a hug; say, ‘I love you’ more;
always
express your thanks.
Never let a problem to be solved become more
important than a person to be loved.
Friends move away, children grow
up, loved ones pass on.
It’s so easy to take others for granted, until
that day when they’re gone from our lives and we are left with feelings
of ‘what if’ and ‘if only.
Let us relish life as we live it,
find joy in
the journey
and share our love with friends and family." -TSM
Life is to short.
Have a beautiful week.. Make it count.



3 comments:
I LOVE that you still blog and I LOVE everything you blog about! When I come here its a breath of fresh air. There always something I learn and something you post to look forward too...aka FALL! You are amazing! I love all the home decor!
Love it! Your home is looking so great! Not surprised. wink emoticon P.S. Saw you in Costco parking lot leaving as we were coming in....from a distance. Did you see me waving? lol Here's to routines and back to school. -Lynn
I love your blog. I'm excited for fall weather too. Great reminders about parenting well. Love you!! -Katelyn
Post a Comment