1. pet peeve.... why are companies starting calenders with a Monday instead of a Sunday? just plain confusing to me or anyone born since like last week really why? why?
2. Miss L has an official name for her eye color called "glasz" who knew Google it its legit she has beautiful eyes yellow gray and green and her's has a dark gray ring around her pupil........ which she inherited from her birth mother who has the same color and they are uniquely beautiful:)
Looking forward.....
4. I sit here wondering what after 14 years do I have to offer? I am a mother a women of many talents all at the same time you know cook taxi keeping the ship afloat..... BUT What do I like to do? Who exactly am I? Do I still got it? I feel old? Am I ? How did we get to this point? I'm halfway to dead this year ha ha j/k but 40? whoa what? Makes one do a lot of thinking. YET there's nothing I love more than my kids and family..... being here for them while they are young it's what I want and can do.
I want to raise these littles to be amazing contributions to society, life and faith... To be strong, intelligent & hard workers who have convictions and a burning testimony for what is right in a world gone so wrong.
Being here leading, guiding and walking beside them is my biggest goal. We waited a long time for these children and we have a big job I intend to look back on and know that I did all I could for them. Of course its all about improving along the way none of us is perfect especially not me I'm working on patience and being calmer and being a better example because we all know its not what we say its what we do and how we do it.. thats our job:)
"OUR ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN OUR WORDS"
6. I get to be be a vendor in the WHAT THE JUNK Vintage Market in a few weeks so I'm changing a few things..... upgrading..... and have lots of new stuff I'm working on:)) I even ordered business cards for my non business haha:) But it will be lots of fun! Mark it one your calenders:) Come:)

7. Made these for the kids yesterday on their first day home from school snack all of them loved them they did not turn out pinterest pretty but they weren't to shabs:) {not my picture}
- What was the best part of your day today!?
- Where you ever frustrated/mad/annoyed at anyone or anything today?
- What was your favorite thing you learned?
- Did you ever feel scared today?
- When did you practice being kind or helpful?
- Was today a good day, or a bad day - and why?
- See more at: http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2015/08/my-after-school-routine-that-really.html#more
1.What was the best part of your day?
2.Were you ever mad/annoyed/frustrated at anyone or anything today?
3.What was your favorite thing you learned today?
4.Did you ever feel scared today?
5.When did you practice being kind or helpful today?
6.Was today a good day or bad day? Why?
- What was the best part of your day today!?
- Where you ever frustrated/mad/annoyed at anyone or anything today?
- What was your favorite thing you learned?
- Did you ever feel scared today?
- When did you practice being kind or helpful?
- Was today a good day, or a bad day - and why?
- See more at: http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2015/08/my-after-school-routine-that-really.html#more
- What was the best part of your day today!?
- Where you ever frustrated/mad/annoyed at anyone or anything today?
- What was your favorite thing you learned?
- Did you ever feel scared today?
- When did you practice being kind or helpful?
- Was today a good day, or a bad day - and why?
- See more at: http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2015/08/my-after-school-routine-that-really.html#more
- What was the best part of your day today!?
- Where you ever frustrated/mad/annoyed at anyone or anything today?
- What was your favorite thing you learned?
- Did you ever feel scared today?
- When did you practice being kind or helpful?
- Was today a good day, or a bad day - and why?
- See more at: http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2015/08/my-after-school-routine-that-really.html#more9. My favorite quote right now.....

10. This is what its all about..... nothing is more important or of more worth.... because the most important work we can do is within the walls of our own homes....we need to strengthen the foundation..... walls..... and spirits within...so thats what we are doing everyday.........everyday.
its worth it.
Have a great week:)
your thoughts? any body actually still read blogs ha ha?



9 comments:
I enjoy reading your blog Christal. I love to see and hear other mom's perspectives on life and family.
Do you get your blog printed? I would like to get mine done and am looking for suggestions. Also, do you use your computer or a mobile device. You have such a neat layout. Mine is always so boring.
Kim
I'm still here! You inspire me always. I am committed to getting back to blogging as well. I must I must! It's my family's journal. We look back on the ones I do have in print and I think wow.....so much growth and learning. Thanks for the inspiration. P.S. I can TOTALLY relate to every word you said about being the Bishop's wife. I just read that part to Dean here who is working in our home office today. He said "Yup. Sadly it's all true. So much is expected from those who are already doing SO much from behind the scenes." :) Totally empathy here for you and your sweet family. You are awesome! Keep on teaching and inspiring. ;) Well wishes for your Vintage Market sale!
Yes, I still read my favorite blogs. It's like reading another chapter in a favorite book. Thanks for sharing snippets of your family's life. Are your jewelry items available to see/buy online?
Best Wishes, from Linda, a Midwest Mom and Grandma
I love your blog! Don't stop, I love all your cute quotes😀 you are a amazing person! As you know I also have a love for adoption 😊hope you have a great week as well. Blessings Emilee
So my favorite part of your blog today was honestly describing what it's like to be the bishop's wife. I love how real you are. It is a good thing you are able to devote so much time to your kids since he is away so much more as bishop. I have to remember that in my callings too. There is always more I could do, but I'm at a season in life that I have to devote a ton of time to my kids and they are the first priority. Love you and your blog!!!
I like that when I read your blog I can actually hear you talking in my head. Ha!
I love your blog... you always inspire me to try and do better... thank you for all you do
Still here, and glad I could help give you the name to L's eye colour :) I've been sort of absent from blogging for the summer, but looking forward to getting back into a routine now that the older 2 are back in school.
Still look forward to your blog every week, keep it up!
Post a Comment