Monday, June 21, 2010

Maple Creek flood 2010 Trans Canada Highway dissapears

This is crazy check it out thanks for sharing Amy...

3 comments:

Amy said...

It IS so crazy. I keep wondering about truckers, they'll need to re-route. With all the damage to farmers' fields this year, are grocery prices going up?
Seriously, your Fbook status is a kick in the pants for me, I should really have even more water stored than I do.

Lynn said...

Oh my stars!!! I sure miss my daily newspaper. HAd NO clue!!! I have some friends planning on coming here next week....I guess it will have to be the Loooog way around. YIKES!!!!

Katelyn said...

All 3 posts today were great. I can't believe all the water there! Way to be on top of things with your water storage. I thought of you and bought some water bottles on sale today (12 for $1). So many good thoughts today. I loved the ideas on getting our lives under control as much as we can. Thanks! Love you.