I think I might like a 10 on Tuesday once in awhile a nice random post full of whatever I'm thinking
now it has a random title..and I love randomly reading others....... so
Here's my ten on Tuesday....
![]() |
| Don't remember where this came from but I love it...its a nice reminder |
1. It's M's birthday this week and I don't know what I'm doing yet he has all sorts of ideas but they don't really work for a party...friend party or family party that is the question??....any ideas or sites? I have a TO DO list a mile long and it only keeps growing!
5 years old time goes by so fast!
5 years old time goes by so fast!
2. I think I've entered a million of these jo totes camera bag giveaways have yet to win probably like the rest of us, but if I did I would get this color. Enter here for a chance though.......
3. I burnt my chubby arms today going for a walk and watching kids play and they hurt already...it is such a nice day though....
4. I need a second vehicle thats cheaper to fill up and because we need one.
5. I can't wait to go to "wicked" and for summer to start....get on the boat go on vacation etc etc etc have a break from the everlasting winter.....
apparently my favorite food is hot dogs {yuck}, and that I'm only 32, {close plus 3} my favorite time of day is when the kids go to bed {maybe}, and I get mad when I get lied too {maybe she is learning ;)
But best of all
MY favorite PLACE to be is
But best of all
MY favorite PLACE to be is
MY HOME {she has that one right loved that one!} BUT
7.I strongly dislike hate laundry there always seems to be a load on my bed to fold, one in the dryer and baskets of it still needing to be washed! I can't seem to catch up maybe cause we are always running lately! and when I build a house or move its going to have a nice big laundry room so my room isn't the laundry room/my bedroom grrrr.....
8. D and I haven't celebrated our anniversary yet maybe this weekend its been awhile since we went on a date....so crazy around here lately plus calving started on the ranch so that adds a whole other busy....
9. There's a neighborhood {town} thief picking off lawn/home things around town hauling it off in a truck..... so put your stuff away....seriously not safe anywhere??
10. I randomly wonder who reads this thing that i have no clue about..... my map says a lot of random people..... from random places..... so maybe choose this random day to leave a random comment...... so I know who randomly reads my blog that would be awesome while your at it tell me your favorite summer recipe Come on you can do it ;)
that's it how's that for RANDOM
have a great day !
that's it how's that for RANDOM
have a great day !







19 comments:
I dont read your blog randomly, I read it ALL THE TIME!
I do Random Wednesdays on my blog too, its fun to see what other people are also randomly thinking about.
Heres random for you, one of these days can you do a post about the ranch? I didnt even know the Church HAD ranches???
I love random posts. I've been thinking a lot about kid's birthday parties this week too, since it is Nixon's birthday tomorrow. I swore I'd never make it complicated, especially for a baby - but I'm afraid I let myself be talked into doing more than I really wanted too. Hopefully I manage to still enjoy the day and not just be a ball of stress! :(
I read your blog always. Such an inspiration and pick-me-up!
I have been reading your blog for awhile and love it! I love your thoughts because they seem to be the same as mine alot of the time except I am super terrible at putting mine into written words. I also an adoptive mama of two. I just went and saw Wicked a week ago and it was amazing and I loved it even more than I thought I would. And a fave summer recipe is Taco Salad: lettuce, hamburger, kidney beans, olives, tomatoes, cheese and tortilla chips with a mix of salsa and mayo as dressing. YUM!
Brenley
bandbfam.blogspot
Hi, from Logan, ut! Your old stompin grounds.
This isn't really a summer recipe, but it tastse pretty fresh for a soup and can be eaten like taco soup. It's easier just to put the link to my friends blog:
http://maryalethia.blogspot.com/2010/11/something-new-for-your-kitchen-table.html
And I use Polska Kielbasa sausage sometimes instead of pork.
I keep Lani updated on your life because she doesn't look at blogs.
my new favorite- Zappa Tuscana -Olive garden soup. I love your blog too!!!
I looooove 10 on Tuesday :)
I think your blog is great.
I keep trying to own one of those bags too but I never seem to win it either.
I randomly read your blog! It was great to get to know you a little at the baby shower last week!
welocme to the random 10 on tues! (like i actually do it or something) i am feeling the same way about james' birthday this week! i am more than happy to do something, but i can't seem to make a decision. i thought you were going to make a joke that mason is the neighborhood thief, OOPS! ( i don't how i would think of him...) but if this is real i better put the kids bikes away.
I read your blog and I'm a huge fan. And I still want your autograph!
Thanks so much for the recipes and those that read fun to see who is! and lindsay you totally made me laugh so true he is a lot of things but thankfully not a thief :)
Terisa whatever! and brianne! hi!!
Oh my I love the bag. I have to have one. I have never heard of them before! "I can do hard things" has been our family motto for almost two years now. I love it. I have to think about a recipe we are heading into winter.
I too like reading people's random posts like rhonda's, hmm I might take that up too, although I am always so behind on my blog just trying to keep it current with our own stuff is enough. Might help me blog more and keep it up. I don't know we will see...
My fav summer recipe is salads. I love all the yummy potluck type salads like the corn chip and catalina one with peppers and cucs and black beans etc. Also I love bbq chicken salad with cilantro ranch, hmm fruit salad with lemon pie filling, frog eye salad (jenn E has the best recipe) oh the list goes on...do you have any good salad recipes I can add to my collection?
*squeal*! i just wrote our missionary boy a letter of encouragement about "I can do hard things". I too wondered where I had heard that from and have been searching and searching. If you find out where, can you please let me know? Huge thanks!
I've just entered another Jo tote bag as well. They are so darn cute!! And I think they would be great even if I didn't have a nice camera to put in there. I think the organizer pockets would help me keep my purse things organized for once. lol
L's card to you was so cute. Funny to hear what our kids think, eh?
I hear ya on the laundry thing. I have to haul mine up the stairs to our bedroom, as our bed is our folding table too. Sometimes it forces me to get it all folded in one night.....cause we can't go to bed until it is. HA ha! What a pain.
Hope you and D get to go out for your Anniversary soon! You guys deserve a night out.
I am one of the random people who reads your blog, from a random place way down south in Texas. :) I found it a while ago through Holly Davis. My husband and I just adopted our baby girl in February. Thanks for all the inspiration on your blog- I love it!
A fave warm weather recipe that we make a lot is a grilled chicken salad. Just grill some chicken and layer it with lettuce, red onion, bacon torn into small pieces, parmesan cheese, bbq sauce, and caesar dressing. It's so yummy, you'll have to try it!
Hi Christal, I randomly read your blog and I thought of you the other day when I randomly came upon a birthmother's blog which is all about her journey. When she was talking about her baby's adoptive parents and how great they are reminded me of you. I keep thinking I need to start a blog but then I don't. Maybe someday yours will give me enough of the inspiration that I need. I enjoy your thoughts, ideas and comments. Thanks! Lindsay W.
Oh yes and a favorite recipe...in the crockpot..boneless skinless chicken breast, Bolthouse farms tropical mango viniagrette dressing, any spices you may feel like throwing in ( we even like rosemary) then when they are almost done just throw a little grated mozza on top and then serve with brown rice and green beans. or whatever you like.
I also randomly read your Blog... I look forward to it, and check often to see if there's a new post. LOVE IT !!!
Thanks for all the inspiration... have a beautiful day :)
Christal, with the mango chicken I forgot slices of fresh apples. My husband's recipe and I forgot some of the ingredients. He used rosemary, garlic, seasoning salt, pepper. Btw, the best seasoning salt in the world is from Cardston which you may already know about. The real salt company and the best part is it's organic.
Lindsay W.
Hi Christal! I found your blog YEARS ago thru Heather White's Blog. I have read it ever since!!! I don't know why I haven't introduced myself! I love your blog! You are so inspiring! Anyway, my Favorite Recipe for summer is Kabobs, Grilled COrn, and Tortellni Salad Here are the recipes! Enjoy!
http://kissinginthelight.blogspot.com/2011/05/perfect-bbqcampout-food.html
Post a Comment