Tuesday, May 17, 2011

{TEN on TUESDAY}

 What are we creating in this LIFE?? Some days are better than others....
 But these are the days we will miss more then any other too....so I've been told.....

1. SERIOUSLY!!! Ever wake up really grouchy and the kids are already fighting, nobody wants to hurry, nobody wants to help get anything done.... but they want to be somewhere at a certain time....... and they want YOU to do everything they can't seem to find the shower or the lunch kits or find a cereal bowl and a spoon????? and its not even 7 in the morning, its windy, you feel fat and sick and have no energy etc etc... as it is and all you want to do is climb back in bed and pull the covers over your head...well if you don't have days like this I'm really happy for you! But that was my morning ...............{don't worry it got a lot better ;) }

2. My dishwasher doesn't work unless I hip check it a certain way then if I'm lucky it'll start :)  Neither does my front door lock unless its hip checked......
source here
good moto but i ain't hand washing lol....so I'm making do

3. We got a sweet tax return ...then we got our property taxes bill.... so much for the sweet return..well there are a few dollars left over....;) more than I had right! At least we got one I am happy for that....

4. Terrible two's happen to even the sweetest babies when they start demanding their independence....♥ it :(  {though nothing to complain about compared to his sweet charming handsome five year old brother ....crossing our fingers ha ha} He did say some words this past week like "lets go" and "get up" K2 is so much fun I don't want him to grow up and I want three more just like him okay one more would be awesome!  When he's sleeping I want him to get up because he makes me smile, laugh and he gives the best hugs!! He is pure joy!! even with a few T 2 tendency's he loves his mama and we all love him to pieces!!!!
5. I really dislike the wind. like really.dislike.wind.

6. Can't understand why people have the need to spread stories and lie like there's no tomorrow..... like they are truths.... with no understanding of the what actually happened and how it hurts people along the way...life 

7. I get so sick of seeing front page news of somebody "coming out" who cares!! none of us say..... I'm straight.... I'm single.... I'm childless....... or whatever...... on a daily basis...... each to there own! but really keep it to yourself we already knew there was something off like telling the whole world makes it all better.... sounds like an excuse ....The topics that are news worthy these days is sickening ! Like it somehow makes it all okay because so and so is or does......

8. I'm a chewy candy freak that's why I don't have it in my house very often.... soft black licorice, puffy pigs {fitting kind of how I feel right now ha ha} jelly belllies, Swedish berries...yum....I think there are two kinds of freaks chocolate freaks and chewy candy freaks I am definitely the later....

9. My kids are almost done another school year that is crazy they have all had an amazing year!! So proud of them all and the growth and learning they have down this year!!! My grade 3er  is taking his first provincial exam today! poor child!

10. I can't wait to go to wicked.. go on a gno....or get the boat out...or go on a trip....away....with just D......hummm....
{and this quote is one of my favorites from TOFW that I can't stop thinking about thanks for the reminder sister! I ♥ it....
 "We have an Eternity to know our children as Adults, but right now is our only chance to know our children as children." 
-Hilary Weeks

As I grow to understand life less and less, I learn to love it more and more.
Jules Renard
Happy Tuesday....

12 comments:

Nikki said...

I am a chewy candy freak as well. Nibs, Sour Patch Kids...YUM:) Sorry to hear you had a rough morning, they're never fun. Love ya!

Jessica said...

Hahahhaaa I LOVE your 'Ten on Tuesday' - might have to use that idea. I am laughing because I just made a short and sweet blog post about how I feel today, so when I read your #1, it made me feel better.
Yay for sweet tax returns, but even better that you have one less bill!
Kayden reminded me just this morning that next week is the LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL! Holy smokes!

Kristyn said...

I'm with you on the zero energy thing the last couple of days I have been dragging. Maybe the wind???

Just think instead of a good tax return you could have to pay a huge chunk to the government (it hurts even when you know it's coming and have it saved) at once. At least this year it didn't come out of our personal pocket, just our business assets pocket.

That really bites about the dishwasher. It's not that old. I"m sure the warranty is up, isn't that how it always happens.

Madi out of the blue asked me this morning if we could move away where there is no wind. She feels the same as you.

have a good day!! Love ya!

(oh and I'll stop stealing your pictures, if we would see each other more I wouldn't have to).

The Lowry's said...

I think I might start ten on tuesday, if i could ever keep current with my blog....I love all the randomness and real life things/thought/happenings. My blog needs more of that because sometimes I think people think that its always all good because that is what I mostly post about, just the good.

Jill said...

Loved this post and how honest you are. I am also a chewy candy freak! And felt like a zombie when I got woke up this morning (M loves to wake me up multiple times in the night lately). Oh to be a teenager and sleep in til like 9 after a solid 8 or 9 hours would be a dream!!
So hopefully we'll both have a happier morning tommorow!

Judy said...

I love chewy candy if it chocolate! :} Love your inspiration....as always.

Betsy said...

Yes! I've definitely had days like that. I think everyone has. Glad your day got better, though.

Girl, you have the BEST "quote pictures"! You need to share where you get them all one day! :)

Hope you have a GREAT week!!

LindsayB said...

i love chewy candy and i love chocolate, and then combined...even better! does that mean i have issues? same story with our tax return, boo. i hate being an adult. keep swinging those hips!

The Lawlor's said...

I'm there with you on #7. Let's all be children of God and live our lives.

And I loved what Hilary Weeks said about enjoying your children as children. She is a great woman.

I hope you have a better start to your day tomorrow.

Holly said...

You crack me up! The hip check! LOVE it! Great quotes, always love them Christal!

M said...

#1 I totally have days like this, you are NOT alone girl.

#2 I have that quote posted in my house too!!

#6 Amen

#7 I agree wholeheartedly!

#10 I have Wicked tickets too! Its bene so long since I got to do something mindless and fun so Im Totally Pumped!!

Great List as always!

Lynn said...

No. 1 - YOU too??!! ; D jks. Seriously though, I can totally relate.....although EVERY morning I am a grump. I am SO not a morning person. Guess maybe it's because I am up all night? I know...need to fix that.

No. 7 - Oh I SO hear ya on that one!!! What's up with that? So sickening.

No. 8 - Nope. Can't relate to this one. Give me chocolate and I am A HAPPY girl!! Just ask Dean who greets me in the morning with a kiss and a piece of chocolate. Ha Ha. Jks.

No. 10 - I need to go to a broadway show one of these days. I hear so much about them......but never been. It's on my bucket list.

Thanks for the fun post Christal!! So fun to always get to know more random thoughts of yours.