Thursday, June 2, 2011

{ TEN on Tuesday }

source ?

1. ........Except its Thursday ;)....... I love 10 on any day but 10 on Tuesday sounds better....HOW did it get to be June already wasn't it just Christmas??

2. I've started jogging with K early and love our talks he seems more grown up these days and told me a couple mornings ago that he wants to be treated like a big kid??  {which he always really has been} tweener already?? I told him with age comes responsibility and to enjoy being a kid. I think he is enjoying the early mornings and time by himself. 
He's such a good kid!

3. My baby M finished preschool that is crazy.... time flies a whole nother school year has flown by ! 
HALLELUJAH KINDERGARTEN !! 
I may just be the first parent who pays to send there kid morning and afternoon J/K! Not that I haven't had secret thoughts like that! He just loves being busy and school is a very good place for him!

4. I've learned a few things about myself through pinterest google it if you don't know what it is....anyway I apparently love all things 
YELLOW AQUA/TEAL/ and gray,  

I love anything to do with lemons, umm especially these which aren't easy to come by...

I love polka dots and 
big beautiful white kitchens

I'm dying to go to 
IRELAND FRANCE ENGLAND and ITALY
and I love fruit and awesome quotes 
and cardigans, ruffles, and stripes....
It's ALL TRUE...I DO

5. I am so thankful for the handyman do- it- all jack of trades kind of man that lives with me...... for now he fixed the dishwasher just don't open it when its running ;) or we'll have flood so for now when the kids are sleeping and not around I'll run it but it sure beats hand washing!!!! love him!!!!

6. I want to be a rep for this company 

but for some reason I'm dragging my feet ...maybe I'm scared to fail not sure? But if there was ever any at home party I would have the drive to do its food storage so why don't I just dive in??? Maybe this is why?? WOULD this be something you'd come to or be interested in???


7.  I can't do flats I feel chubby and my jeans end up under them its probably just me but us short girls need a little hight I have issues I know! Other people look so cute in there flats...... I've even bought some thought I could do it...... but gave them to my sister who is taller than me she loves them....... I can't do them :(
psychological freak I am...... I know issues j/k
each to there own right ha ha

8. I can't wait to get our deck done, trees planted, landscaping done, have a second vehicle we need one really bad, I can't wait for D and I to get away in our yearly July trip, {a break for me work for him} finding babysitters for so many kids is really hard when you go away without kids!! I'm already stressing over it!
I can't wait to spend days on the lake, camping, seeing family we don't see very often and celebrate some fun parties, go to wicked, and enjoy the sun!! 
I guess I can't wait for SUMMER.

9. I hate wasting so much time on the computer its such a waste. So I love this quote....{source ?pinterest}
  ...how true it is eh!
10 A good way to find out who is reading your blog is to have a giveaway

Thanks for all who have commented so far on the previous post you have one day left.... to enter so keep em coming!
{{ Enter in the previous post if you haven't already}}
Loving all the input and knowing we aren't alone! 
Nice knowing I'm not weird we all are ;) together!!!

Have a great weekend...

8 comments:

Nikki said...

I have thought about doing Thrive as well, I think it's a great idea. Totally understanding the occasional thought about AM & PM Kindergarten, it's crossed my mind several times as well.

Jill said...

I love ten on tues, I'll just have to try it sometime soon. I too love yellow/grey combo, white kitchens & polka dots!, the lake, & kids in school haha!

lauralquinton said...

I wish your kids knew me because I'd totally take your peeps. Great post again today. I'm feeling the blues and your blog is the best place to go when I'm down and out. :D Where do you get such great pics and quotes for your blog....you must share. I INSIST. And I'm looking for a cute pair of flats...where'd you get them?

Tisha said...

Hey Christal! So I am a rep for thrive and if you'd like more info or to join a webinar to get a better feel for it before you decide, let me know!

Tisha said...

Oh, and, I think we live all the same things!!' yellow and grey is my current obsession and I've had a long love affair with aqua! :)

this and that...now and then said...

yellow and gray is ruined forever for me after doing Paiges Wedding- All I concentrated on for months was yellow and gray- it turned out great though! I don't know how to enter for giveaways- me and technology don't click!

Michelle Birch said...

I say take the dive! I have been out of my comfort zone a little too much lately, I know I signed up for this, but it will only make you stronger. Fail should not be in your vocabulary. You can do it!

Karlene said...

Haha ok.... So I think were soul sisters, we have all the same likes, I refuse to wear flats cuz I'm short lol! Even alot of my flip flops have a wedge to them!! Great post!