Wednesday, September 14, 2011

{Me Thinks...}



1.Life is so busy and nobody is blogging anymore where did everybody go?

2. I feel a little stressed the last couple of days, tired getting over being sick this past weekend ,trying to keep up with all schedules extra curricular stuff, vt primary well everything and feeling all sorts of different ways...guess thats life eh!

3.All of a sudden my almost 10 year old is aware of what everybody is wearing and thinks he needs them too...... so funny I totally remember those days. Though I think I was 12 before I got a clue.... Since school started he has come home and told us what he "needs" to get...and I say.... a job??  He did work mowing the lawn and babysitting so he can pay half if he really wants them... oh the joys once again.

4.M doesn't need glasses thankfully but thought that he really wanted them finishes his exam and says "So Dr. do I need glasses?" it was so funny Dr says do you want them? and M says "Yes" Dr says sorry there are bad enough ....it was kind of fun to watch! Thankfully he doesn't need them and L got to pick out new glasses yeah! Her eyes only get worse each time :(

5. Oh my got these from the garden yesterday..still amazing me that we grew these and are eating them wow I know your sick of hearing about it I just can't believe it still....



6. I think football is going to overtake our lives for the next few months fun to see K enjoy it though. a little tired maybe...



7. It's so quiet right now the kids are at school and K2 decided he wanted to go back to bed...time to sew cub badges on! Yesterday the kids were so so good it was like the perfect day don't know what was going on but it was so nice!

8. The burb broke down again we can't drive faster then 40 or it makes a horrible squealing  noise....seriously does it ever end ...The burb broke, the dishwasher broke {it works halfway}...the hardwood got deeply scratched from our couch that was missing its floor protector....our corner cupboard hinge broke....kids in school me broke....

9.I'm frustrated. To bad things don't always work out the way we wish or think they should. No matter what those things might be:)


10.funny.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me THINKS


is for my children...I hope they know how very much we love them and want the very most for them but above all to learn what the
the important things in LIFE are.. and I hope each of us do too....
Wish I could say I wrote the following too but I didn't....
The Important Things in Life

Sometimes people come into your life and you know right away that they were meant to be there, to serve some sort of purpose, teach you a lesson, or to help you figure out who you are or who you want to become.

You never know who these people may be - a roommate, a neighbor, a professor, a friend, a loved one, son or daughter, or even a complete stranger - but when you lock eyes with them, you know at that very moment they will affect your life in some profound way.

Sometimes things happen to you that may seem horrible, painful, and unfair at first, but in reflection you find that without overcoming those obstacles you would have never realized your potential, strength, willpower or heart. Illness, injury, love, lost moments of true greatness, and sheer stupidity all occur to test the limits of your soul. Without these small tests, whatever they may be, life would be like a smoothly paved straight flat road to nowhere.

It would be safe and comfortable, but dull and utterly pointless.

The people you meet who affect your life, and the success and downfalls you experience, help to create who you are and who you become. Even the bad experiences can be learned from. In fact, they are sometimes the most important ones.

If someone loves you, give love back to them in whatever way you can, not only because they love you, but because in a way, they are teaching you to love and how to open your heart and eyes to things. If someone hurts you, betrays you, or breaks your heart, forgive them, for they have helped you learn about trust and the importance of being cautious to whom you open your heart.

Make every day count. Appreciate every moment and take from those moments everything that you possibly can for you may never be able to experience it again.

Talk to people that you have never talked to before, and listen to what they have to say.

Allow yourself to be happy because you have every right to. Remind yourself always that you are the blessed Child of God, and believe in yourself because unless you believe in yourself, it will be hard for others to believe in you.

You can make anything you wish of your life. Create your own life and then go out and live it with absolutely no regrets. And if you love someone tell them, for you never know what tomorrow may have in store.

Learn a lesson in life each day that you live!
Today is the tomorrow
you were worried about yesterday.
Think About it? Was it worth it?
- Author Anonymous
Have a GREAT week...
Love this quote:
Don't do something permanently stupid just because you are temporarily upset.

7 comments:

Lynn said...

Ooo. Amen to your ME THINKS.

No. 10. Hilarious!

No. 5. So jealous!! Didn't get a thing this summer. Again. It's so ironic how close you and I live to each other......and yet worlds apart when it comes to weather. Seriously. Can't grow a thing here. Well....grow yes......produce anything on the plants?.....nope. Notta. ; S Boo.

No. 1 - Seriously! I know. Crazy busy.

P.S. Here's to a better month. Hope nothing gets broken in Oct., eh?

Jaime said...

Oh, I hate vehicle problems, its so stressful. I am 100% jealous of you tomatoes!

Holly said...

you are always so darling Christal. Trying to catch up on blogs- feeling SO much like you do. Little bit of a sinus infection, allergies, tired- busy. ha! Your blog was a spot of sunshine in my crazy day. Love ya!

Judy said...

Love # 10. Yea....seems blogging isn't the happening thing....but I am doing it because I want to be able to read it when I have alzhiemers and can't remember anything! :} Love you!

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

I have a thousand things to say...but let me start with this. You are the one person I never see in real life. Thank goodness you have a blog.
Your tomatoes are lovely. Your children are lovely. Your bad luck with things breaking is not lovely. (Thank goodness it's not bones???) The Peter Pan thing made me laugh.
See you soon? Probably not, but eventually!

Mandy said...

Well, I just blogged twice in the last few days so if you want to read my boringness, you know where to find me : )

Tanner got my Aunt's old glasses and we just took out the lenses and he loves to wear them around the house. Maybe he could use an old pair of L's.

Grade 6 was when I was aware of the 'cool' clothes.

I bet K loves football.

I hope you have a better week and that your weekend is fun.

Brady and Alley Thomas said...

I love this post. You always share so many great things. I love the part about how it's not worth it to worry about tomorrow. That is so true! Love you.