from 1976
to 2012
My bucket list
I can't believe I'm 36 today:) I used to look around and see people my age and thought I never want to be that old ;0 I hope others don't look at me and think that now too:) Because its not old its more like how did it happen 36 years I've been here crazy....anyway there are a few things I'm hoping to see, do and be in the coming years...
- I want to Raise awesome, happy, strong faith filled kids, not sure how to do that other then to teach them, pray, and through example and hope that they know true happiness, love and have a burning testimony for their whole lives...
2. I would like another baby preferably to actually have one
{just not in my 40's or 50's ha ha surprise not funny :)}
3.lay on the beach in Hawaii or Cancun.....see the ruins and enjoy the sun...
4. travel around Europe take the train and go where it leads....
5. sit at a bistro on a cobblestoned walk in view of the Eiffel tower.....
6. go to the grand canyon and hike in it and see the Hoover dam
7. I want to work in the temple when I'm older with D
8. I want to build a house with a big front porch and gables windows, with all my dream touches to it inside{so I need unlimited funds too:}
9. I want to live about 5 minutes out of town with room to run and the kids to play for hours on end.....
10. I want to have horses for the family
11. I want to go on a mission with D while we are not to to old
12. I want to master running and be fit fit :) sculpted and toned {don't we all maybe that will have to wait for the after life lol}
13. I want my kids to KNOW I love them that I have a testimony and that they are loved far more then they have any idea....
14. I want my kids to be friends especially as they grow up
15. Make a difference in at least one person's life. A real difference.
16. I want to get my food storage, documents and emergency stuff all together a really good one....
17. I want to learn how to sew and actually know what I'm doing....
18. I want to be the kind of women who sees the need and serves without being asked
19. go to Australia, new Zealand
20. go on a church history tour
21. go to new York
22. be a road tripper in case you haven't caught on yet ha ha
23. have perfect flowing loosely curled long hair someday :) in my dreams
24. go back to Germany and go see the things I didn't get to see the first time Auschwitz, Jewish museum I love history...
25. do genealogy and actually learn about the people
26. go to as many temples around the world that I can.
27. I want to study and KNOW the scriptures and really pray with all my ♥
28. I want my kids to find strong spouses and be as happy as I am with my choose of eternity....
29. I want to get away with my parents and siblings and their spouses and do a fun cruise or vacation somewhere someday....
or D's family and the18 adults it includes
or D's family and the18 adults it includes
30. Run a 5k. start ...small and easy
31. Witness and be present at significant moments of all my children lives.
32. pay for someones groceries in line randomly I've always wanted to do that
33.Get a good job to help pay for all the fun things I want to do and see.
34. Go deep sea fishing. {again} with D and watch the waves crash on the shores of a lighthouse
35. I want to sit in my white rocking chair on my big porch holding hands with D in my old old years watching the grandkids play.... heaven what its all about...
36. To enjoy learn and grow each day from the ride of life and whatever may come along with it.....good and bad....life isn't perfect sometimes dreams are crushed, lives are altered........
but its all in how we take it that determines how well we make it....
and that is my bucket whats at the top of yours?
That was actually kind of hard to think up. I feel very blessed with what I have, where I am, where we live.... and the little people in my life no matter how they got here I know my Heavenly Father loves me and has a plan for me and for that I am very very grateful. Of course one of the greatest of my blessings is the one I get to share my life, D .
I've had a good 36 years so far so hopefully the next 36 are just as great and better.
Everyone who got where he is has had to begin where he was.






7 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday Christal! 36 is not old. ; D
No. 7 and No. 11. ME TOO! {Only with MY "D". lol}
amen to every single one of those Christal (the only ones not on my list are the horses)! I hope you get to do/accomplish all of those ...especially the most important ones :)
so i am trying to steal a picture of you for the family website but your copy function is disabled. I tried.=)
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday! can i come on all your travels?! i pretty much want to go to all those places too! i'll teach you how to run and you teach me how to be so organized and clean and eat good, i feel like i would come out on top on that deal! i love that 12 for 2012. hope you had a great day. and i wouldn't think you are old for a second, old people don't stay out and party until 2am!
Happy birthday sweet friend. I could copy and paste your bucket list and use it as my own. Love ya tons.
Happy Birthday!! Love the bucket list- they are my favourite things to compile and love the list for 2012- good tips and advice... come to Australia!! :)
Happy Birthday sweet friend! Hope you had a wonderful day!! I loved your bucket list. Have you seen this on pinterest? http://perfectbucketlist.tumblr.com/tagged/appearance
It is a place where people can go and put things that are on their bucket list. Some of it's kind of crazy, but some is great!
Enjoy your day!!
Post a Comment