via pinterest
Thankful Thursday again I love this day of the week and so badly each week think of it but don't get that far most weeks anymore!
It gives me all week to think what I am most thankful for though probably a habit from doing it every week which is good right.
It gives me all week to think what I am most thankful for though probably a habit from doing it every week which is good right.
Thankful for the snow that feel today I get really bored of day in day out normal weather I know I'm weird give me a good storm and a weather warning that excites me:)
Thankful for K who helps L with her homework a lot of the time it kind of warms my heart to see them working together after school sometimes...
I'm thankful for a husband who runs errands like buying 15 pillows forms from ikea:) for a craft group I'm in.... yes I'm going to learn to sew if it kills me:) he willingly did that for me he's good like that and I love that about him..
I'm thankful for the calling I have that makes me stretch and gets me out of my comfort zone I know I've said that before but its true I do somethings now that I hated before and I think we only get better at things as we do them part of learning and growing right....
I'm thankful for a warm bed, a home, and children to fill it, our prayers may not get answered the way we think they should all the time.... but I'm learning that its more like accepting a different path or plan and sometimes its far better then it could have been when you start looking around at all you have that you thought you never would.....
I'm thankful for the smiles my kids give me especially if they are doing something they shouldn't be doing.....more importantly the ones that say I love you and the sweet little hugs...
I'm thankful for the moments when all my kids are laughing and helping each other or hearing one say "there ya go buddy" after he helped get a zipper up or helped one get ready for bed....
or hearing L the other night telling me what made her happy that day was
that her brothers told her they loved her when they were playing then she smiled like it was the best thing ever. and really it is all we ever want is to love and be loved......
---------------------
I'm thankful for
all the small simple things I take for granted
I'm thankful for
all the small simple things I take for granted
because I wouldn't trade a moment of it to
WALK A MILE IN HER SHOES
WALK A MILE IN HER SHOES

I'm thankful for all the daily reminders
to try a little harder to be a little better
" Perhaps the greatest charity comes when we are kind to each other, when we don't judge or categorize someone else, when we simply give each other the benefit of the doubt or remain quiet. Charity is accepting someone's differences, weaknesses, and shortcomings, having patience with someone who has let us down, or resisting the impulse to become offended when someone doesn't handle something the way we might have hoped. Charity is refusing to take advantage of another's weakness and being willing to forgive someone who has hurt us.
Charity is expecting the best of each other."
-Marvin J. Ashton
Charity is expecting the best of each other."
-Marvin J. Ashton
--------------------------
I love quotes like this and am so thankful for words that make me take a step back and look at what I'm doing or thinking.
I love quotes like this and am so thankful for words that make me take a step back and look at what I'm doing or thinking.
We have no idea where people have been to get to where they are now, to make us who we are and why we are are here. But I'm thinking if we did walk a mile in there shoes we would learn a lot....
we judge at first sight way to much.
we judge at first sight way to much.
----------------------------
The Race | ||
| by D. H. Groberg | ||
|




5 comments:
Antibiotics. And medical insurance.
A job.
Kids who are willing to join me on my "crazy schemes".
A husband who noticed my hair was done {trim and color}.
And like you.....a calling or two {Yup...just got yet another one tonight} that will stretch me. I am so out of my comfort zone.
Have an awesome weekend Christal! Loved your thankful post.
i'm thankful for your hubby picking up the pillow forms too :)
I'm thankful for waking up a 5th morning in a row without vertigo symptoms and for a night out tonight, which also makes me grateful for a husband who's so supportive of that he practically kicks me out of the house whenever there's a ladies activity or gathering.
I haven't been commenting much on your blog lately. Still love reading it though. Today I am so thankful for my family. For the joy they bring into my life! What would life be without them? Empty!
I'm thankful each day we can start anew and try try again! You always share such great thoughts. Happy Sunday to you!
Post a Comment