Another addition of TEN on TUESDAY I love reading others and I love doing it cause I can get a lot out cause life just keeps gets busier and busier..... as the kids get older......and really lately you wouldn't want to hear my ME THINKS anyway so here's the top ten:)
1. I'm loving this summer weather we have we were warmer than florida and mexico yesterday ....but don't worry its raining right now cause thats how we roll here:) and it'll probably snow before to long again ha ha.
Beautiful morning run for the first time of the year finally light enough and looved every minute of it!! It was so calm until my last five minutes then the wind wiped up and brought the rain...but loved the start to the day!
what is your favorite running app?? .....any suggestions??
2. Twice this week I've had scares with my kids missing first one was K he never showed up after school for 35 minutes I was pretty frantic {ended up that the bus took a long route home}AHHH! and yesterday the school called to say my kindergärtner wasn't at school WHAT he took the bus! Come to find out they marked the wrong kid absent
seriously two heart attacks in one week!!! You can't do that to a mom!
3.yesterdays elections.disappointing. people have no idea what we are in for. oh well no government law or otherwise is going to tell me what I can and cannot teach my children or pull them out of...all I know is that really there is so much corruption everywhere its only going to get worse. my two bits and thats all I'll say:)
4. Football camp started for K. Dance is almost to the finale for L. and Soccer started for KLM. M is really good he played awesome and got a goal in the first few minutes much better then the grass picking days of last season:)
5. Reading this. cried in the first 2 pages.
6. Loving these. from this pretty shop here......aren't they so pretty
I love this color...
7. Went to my sil's baby shower a few weeks ago she came up from Utah and since then found out 2 more of my sil's are pregnant.....so a total of four right now.... {looks like I wear that shirt all the time I've wore it twice ha ha}
it makes me sad to be so far behind..and feel so old after all these years and all these babies in our families..
kind of feels like your left out of this elite group your dying to be apart of?
you pretend it doesn't ache you pretend it doesn't matter when people say oh they {there children} look just like you did or do this just like you......
Does that make sense
but that aside I am super happy for all of them!
Sometimes I feel like I have more in common with the men talking farm and politics in another room... then with the lovely ladies in my fam....and I don't really have anything to contribute to that conversation :( for obvious reasons. but its okay.
it just hurts sometimes more than others. but it could be worse just glad we worked and prayed so hard and that our path for our family was adoption and the four beautiful kiddo's we call ours. Thats a pretty big blessing I don't take for granted ever! I know I am blessed I thank my Heavenly Father everyday.
But the pain is still real, still there and it harbors way back there most days but its always accompanied with the why's and when's and if's.
But its okay...... its my path, my life, my course and its the way its supposed to be, and we wouldn't have our sweet children we do if it had worked out the way I/WE thought it should.
okay so much for short and sweet.....
8. Loved this recipe. make them they are super good and easy I didn't ice mine and they were just fine....
9.I want to watch Downtown Abbey I've heard only good things about it.
10. I printed these out and got them laminated and took them around the neighborhood so every kids knows if they see the sign they don't come knocking:) perfect for summer and saturday mornings:) I've already used it and it works great! I can't find the link but when I do I'll post it...
Favorite Quote of the week:






4 comments:
I could SO use that sign during the summer. Our bell was ringing nonstop last year and it got pretty old pretty fast.
I feel the same way about Downton Abbey. Only heard good things about it and it sounds so interesting.
Number 7 made me sad. :(
my mom went thru the same thing, but watching her daughters go thru it was a whole new story. she would ask questions, and she was more involved. she was in all my deliveries and she just cried! i hope that your daughter will let you be involved.
i was talking to karim the other day about surragacy....i think it's so unfair that some people can't have thier "own" babies. to experience preg, childbirth, ect. or the little babies and children that are mini me's...(not that any of my kids look like me haha)
ANYWAY lol i am SOOO grateful that i was adopted, i luv my birth family but i cannot imagine my life without my family, and i can't imagine where i would be without them! :)
I just wish life was fair. You put things so well and say it like it is, I love you! See you soon.
Life really isn't fair is it. So hard somedays to understand all the reasons "why". Those who seem to be of the "have nots" will "have" what the other "have nots" think they haven't got....and vice versa. {Sounding like Dr. Seuss now, eh?}
Anyway....I guess what I am trying to say is.... am so sorry for your pain. Only those who have gone through it will completely understand. I am so grateful for adoption. My adopted siblings. My adopted cousins. etc. etc. Our whole family is touched by adoption in some way.
Your children are SO blessed to have you in their lives. I truly believe that they were yours even before the beginning of time. And when I look at your children, I totally see the mini "me's" of you and D. Seriously. I do. I have always seen that in adopted children. Even my own siblings. It's because they WERE always family.....just arrived in a different manner. Remember this?
"....As if born in the covenant." To me that means, "as if born unto you.". ; ) Hugs!
Post a Comment