Tuesday, June 5, 2012

{10 on Tuesday.}


 yes he does.

1. Instafun pics of our weekend fun....
Saturday morning piggy back rides| shadows| swings| stories with grandma|

beauty| soccer everyday M-TH|bedtime routine|sports day|


3.M's last day of Kindergarten I can hardly believe this year has gone by so fast! They change so much and grow up so much during a year.... babies become big kids, and this is one big kid....... that makes my life so much fun never a dull moment between his quick thinking and quick feet. But I love his hugs... the love he has for people...for children and life he is an example to me at 6 years old! He pays people compliments smiles at people asks questions I wouldn't even think of asking...helps where he can and wants to learn everything he can {when he wants to of course} and he has a killer smile and twinkle in his eye every. single.day. 
I  ♥ my big boy!!!


4. Funny M story today he got this
 from one of his teachers so I'm down talking to a friend I come upstairs and see scissors and the top cut off the kool aid package {obviously we never buy it in our house} ANyway I go outside and he's out there with red lips and the straw in the package and he 's says
"WHat is this stuff?" 
It was so so funny! He had the sourest look on his face :) Love that kid!

5. I love this picture. the clouds. the grass. the kite. the wind. THE BOY.

6. Love the new song playing....by Taylor Swift.... I really wish my kids wouldn't grow up so fast :( Why does it go by so fast.....Someday these will just all be memories and I love these kids so much!!
{Me thinks Moment here}
7. Why are parents not parents these days???  
We need to teach our children.... not handicap them by coming to their rescue every second...let them pay the consequences of their actions.... 
thats how they learn!!! 
Life is not all butterfly's and rainbows!!
Teach them that....
-There will always be someone in first 
-and there will always be someone in last...
remember how both of them feel 
work harder
-teach them that life doesn't come easy thats what life is
-teach them that people aren't always kind but be kind yourself 
-realize we are all different and its okay 
-help others
Teach them RESPECT
It's SERIOUSLY LACKING these days...
-teach them that OBEDIENCE IS HAPPINESS...
This is our job while they are young its so sad to see how some kids act these days...I want to TEACH my children what is really important yet I want them to learn the consequences of the things they do when they do them they can not be bailed out every time that isn't real life!
I love them to much to waste lessons of life on them everyday there is SO much to learn from and teach them.......
 right now while its most  important...

8. May's PHOTO A DAY Challenge....  I love doing this its fun and 
and June's Challenge

10.
and have a great week:)

{Question? What are some of your summer plans or fun ideas??}

3 comments:

Alison said...

Love that M was trying to slurp his koolaid like those sugar dips! That is so cute. My kids would probably do the same thing! Such a great photo of K and his kite, everything about it is perfect. You should frame that one! Thanks for including the link to the blog post about the pioneers. It was well said! We do struggle, even though it's not with handcarts, we push and pull our way through the challenges of these days. I hope I make it as valiantly as did those dear pioneers! They for sure set a great example to follow. Thanks for your comment on my blog last week. I was going to tell you the way I make my photo's corners round is through Picasa. Do you have Picasa through Google? I'm so computer illiterate, my pictures just upload to Picasa so I let them and wouldn't know how to change it anyway! :) Picasa is fun because they recently added new ways to edit photos. Anyway, that probably doesn't help you any! I was thinking I like the way all your photos look with the coloring and the cool edges. They all look great!

Kinsey said...

I was just reading the same part in the Daughters In My Kingdom book tonight! The trials so many women went through and then on top of that losing babies and children - I was supposed to be pampering myself by taking a bath and relaxing and instead I cried. I can't even imagine. But they were so strong, and so valiant. What an example.

Lynn said...

It's been kind of crazy around here....so I read your post but didn't comment at first.

I just have to tell ya, I've been thinking all week though about what you said regarding the pioneer women. I honestly don't know which one I would rather go through with my kids. Spiritual or physical death. However, in the end I've decided that I DO want them FOREVER! So yup. I do believe that I would choose physical death....it would only be for a time....and not really a death at all. Just a skip and a jump over to the other side until we met up again.

ANyway.....just had to come back here and tell ya that once again you get me thinking. Love it.

Have an AWESOME summer Christal!