Thursday, July 12, 2012

{Flirty Apron Sale....}



Okay guys this is an awesome sale.... I have a friend who is a hostess/ stylist of becharmed and flirty aprons 
and she asked me if I would tell you about an awesome deal going on right now check out her site for all the goodies
I LOVE these aprons I have one 
and have bought 2 others for my mom and mother in law for Mothers Day.
 I love how dressy they are yet functional and how well made and CUTE they are ...
I feel like a domestic diva {ha ha} when I wear mine and I love when people tell me I look like I stepped out of the '40's cause there's something special about an apron and the '40's.... my grandma always wore one I think of her and her aprons like one cause thats the picture that comes to mind:)
ANYWAY
Here is your chance to order one for cheap get on this deal it doesn't last long....
THEY ARE ORIGINALLY like $30
they are half off .....three to choose from I'm loving this one duh right cause you know I love polka dots and ruffles :)

so go grab one or two or three ;)
go click run:)

2 comments:

Just Rhonda said...

yep those are cute!! :)

The Lowry's said...

I have one of these too. Love them! check out the irregular ones they have for sale. I got two of them for 5.95 each and the only irregular thing I can find on them is the stitching on one seam is doubled but you can't even see it on the front, only the back.