So over the past months some things we have tried and loved and some we have tried and they weren't so good and some were just awesome so thought we'd share especially for those not on pinterest:) Pinterest is a love/hate kind of thing but I figure if I get as much from it and use it then thats not a waste of time right:)
So first up is:
So my kids and D weren't crazy over them they have far to many rice krispy's in the recipe and they turn out kind of hard now maybe that was just ours ....so if you give it a try let me know:)
Next up is:
This recipe Southwest Chopped Chicken salad it is SO good! I think I shared this a post ago but its worthy of another:)! That may just be an understatement my kids and D loved it which is saying alot because none of them like beans {I didn't even add the tortilla strips and hardly any of us had the dressing I didn't add that to the recipe either:)
Then we tried this for breakfast the other morning and the KIDS loved it and it smells heavenly....I didn't use any recipe from pinterest but I had remembered seeing a picture of pumpkin french toast and threw some things together and it was AMAZING...try it:) Her link to the picture and recipe is found here
The recipe we made was
about 4-5 eggs
pour in some milk
1 cup pumpkin
some epicure pumpkin spices
{or nutmeg cinnamon ginger cloves}
{or nutmeg cinnamon ginger cloves}
and a capful of vanilla
and thats it:)
With some homemade coconut syrup or maple amazing:)
and pinterest worthy
Next up isn't found or pinterest but its the awesomest kid fun flubber recipe ever K2 has played with it everyday this week for hours at a time he LOVES it its grandma's recipe so here it is ::
can you read that recipe?? If you want I'll send it to you or write it out but I think you can guess the missing words right:)
and this is my fridge that looked like this before and after:
or some style fun
I love this shirt and I might even try to find some pants just like these so cute... I don't know though all these colored pants and chambray shirts coming back.... we all know it won't last to long right ....
because it once was
because it once was
somehow I've been here before what goes around comes around:)
Its fun though:)
Its fun though:)
and finally not pinterest but I went on a run this morning so so nice out or maybe a picture walk ha ha:) But I just love mornings I miss early summer morning runs since school started and now its back on the treadmill for me its just not that exciting or pretty...but this morning I got some fun shots...played around with them cause thats fun too:)
people miss out on the awesome sunrise's don't they...
and thats this week's/months;) edition of very pinteresting:)
Have an awesome weekend:)
Happy Fall:)








2 comments:
I like when you post what you try!! We love that salad too!
Thanks for the link! I'm glad my tip worked for you, now if I could only figure out how to make it stay that clean! ;-)
Post a Comment