Thursday, December 20, 2012

{10 for Tuesday..}

{well I started this post on Tuesday ha ha its Thursday now}
Merry Christmas
 I can't believe Christmas is only a few days away.. that is insane!

1. Speaking of insane thats pretty much where I am ha ha.
Its been a long hard week K2 is starting to get back to feeling like himself ..he looks straight and that is a huge blessing......but its been a seriously long week I spent most of it rocking him in the rocking chair. 
Love that little guy!

2. I love mail on a good day but I especially love this time of year and the cards that come:)


3. So sickened by the school shooting don't understand what gets people to that point and CHILDREN?? Made me hug my kids tighter & longer and appreciate them all the more.


4. Love this.  

5. My big K turned 11 today I can hardly believe it!!! Seriously so crazy!!! 11!! He was the best Christmas present ever still is!!

11 Things I about Kolt:

1. He is understanding.
2. He is super smart.
3. He is loving and kind to others.
4. He makes friends easy and always has.
5. He sticks up for others when someone is being mean!
6. He is good at sports.
7. I find him at night reading his scriptures at night and that makes me so so happy.
8. He is my bud we have lots of awesome talks.
9. He understands & is sensitive to what others need.
10. He is very responsible.
11. HE IS LOVED by so so many!!! we love him so much! 

We didn't get to meet him for the first time till Dec 22 /2001 but our lives changed forever the minute he was placed in our arms...
he is a blessing in our lives and to those he associates with he is a great brother to his siblings and a wonderful happy kind handsome son and I feel very very blessed to be his mother!
{all he wanted for his birthday was to go to the hobbit and out to dinner with us! Love that kid no party sounds awesome to me:)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY K

6. I watched all the twilight movies this past week can't wait to watch the last one...remember we were a little home bond with K2..who is now starting to feel better and getting back to himself....only looking straight ahead its exciting!! More than one person has said how much they will miss his cute shy like head turn to look at us...not gonna lie we ind of got used to it too so cute...but probably not so much when trying to look at the chalkboard or drive eh! So glad its working for him!!! Love that little boy!!

7. Attended Choir concerts and school Christmas concerts this week  for K L M so fun to watch them grow. L loves choir and its fun seeing her be so passionate about it! They all did great today it was fun to watch them. I loved M's little wave when he saw us and his cute wave when he finished! i love watching the kids when they come on desperately looking for mom and dad and when they find you and give you that wave or smile...makes me so happy!!
{They have loved skating a school too I put L & M in learn to skate in January and they are both super excited about that too:)


8. I love the buy and sell groups we have on face book I sold $200 in jewelery orders over the weekend exciting:) besides the clothes to sell and just stuff to get rid of that somebody else loves its so fun!!


9. I hate family drama in any form or worrying about siblings life is hard sometimes..... why can't everyone communicate and be happy:( 
....perfect quote to go along with that this week...

"You are always responsible for how you act, no matter how you feel. Remember, that. " 
-so true for all of us !


Hope you all have a great Christmas
From our Home to yours..

1 comment:

Jaime said...

So happy he's feeling better, just in time for Christmas!