This was the week K2 had surgery on his eyes Strabismis Repair on both eyes not fun:( We had to keep him away from lots of people 2 weeks before so he didn't get sick....Then Sunday night we drove up stayed in a hotel and had to be at the Children's Hospital at 7:15 lots of waiting wondering and pain our poor poor baby!! Is having a hard time recovering and hasn't opened his eyes for 2 and 1/2 days!!
Its exhausting and kind of like having a patient with dementia or something he's yelling at me that he needs me, that he is tired, hungry and wants to be held most of the time....so I hold him as long as I can and K has been a big helper too.
I feel so so bad for him and just wish I could take his pain away!! They say it feels like razor blades and dirt so he is doped up and cranky:( all in hopes that this surgery worked and we won't have to do it again...praying it did the job! Now to get him healthy and no infection...
Our handsome nervous little boy
waiting for our time
right after just as he came out of recovery break my heart:(
he kept saying "this is bad, the is so bad"
getting fluids in him and sleeping it off
and recuperating at home
..... so keep him in your prayers if you will..... he is pretty miserable and me well just a little exhausted but holding him having him healthy is our only concern. Thanks to all in our families and friends who prayed and fasted on his behalf appreciate it so much!
----------------------------------------------------------
On other Christmas fun news
and the best news well so far it looks like we will have snow for Christmas and that is exciting:)
Have a great rest of the week!
What is a favorite Christmas treat or recipe that you love?



3 comments:
Poor little man. I will keep you all in my prayers.
Hey Christal. I am still praying for your little guy. Cassie told me that she had a good visit with you in the waiting room when they were waiting for B's surgery to be over. So glad she got the chance to see you like I knew they would. Hoped it made the time go by more quickly. Glad to see you are back at home now. And we pray that he will soon feel NO pain at all....and will be able to open his eyes long before Christmas. Hugs!!
I feel for you both. We'll find out in March if B needs a second surgery for his eyes. It's so hard to see our kids like that. Hang in there. Love and hugs!
Post a Comment