![]() |
Feels like forever since I've posted but with surgery, Christmas , family, games, food and fun still going strong its hard to find a spare moment sometimes. But thats what real life is right living it and realizing that time seems to pass even quicker then ever and the things that matter the most are my family, children, husband, my faith these are the very most important things to be spending my time on:).
But I hope everybody had as good a Christmas as we have.
Life is short and seeing my kids' faces of excitement and hugs of thanks and disbelief or the tears running down ones face because of something you gave was something I enjoyed more than anything I was given.
But above all to know that K2's surgery was successful in that he is looking straight and is so super excited about it makes me the happiest momma around! And the best present above all. Nobody likes to see their children suffer or wonder if they will be teased because of something out of their control and anything we as parents can do to make things better for them is a blessing....an answer to prayers and we have had many of those! Thanks to all who kept him in your prayers he is one loved little man:)
D and I feel so so grateful for our little family every single day it's impossible to not think of those who made it possible especially this time of year we are pretty blessed to have these four beautiful children and the greatest gift of all an eternal family which we don't take lightly:) So Merry Christmas and a very happy 2013 :) ( I'm still hoping to do a recap post of 2012) but until then this is my first iPhone from bed on the holidays post;)
and the yearly comparison of growth from 2011-2012 can't miss that right:)
"While it’s true that we can find materialism
and anxiety in Christmas, it is also true that if we have eyes to see,
we can experience the powerful message of the birth of the Son of God
and feel the hope and peace He brings to the world."
—Dieter F. Uchtdorf
—Dieter F. Uchtdorf
One last MERRY CHRISTMAS
and a very
HAPPY NEW YEAR in 2013!!
*{top graphic source 320 sycamore}







2 comments:
That is AWESOME news about the surgery! Merry Christmas to you all! And have the best of New Years too!
My comment did not show up again which is lame. I'll try again. We are so happy the surgery went well. What a relief. Also your new header is great. It's so fresh and cheery! I guess we will see you next year. =) Happy New Year!! 2013 is going to be a great one!!
Post a Comment