Wednesday, November 20, 2013

{Some of my favorite things.....}

Christmas tree picture

Thought I'd share some of my favorite things and thats all they are nothing of importance but just some favorites for today for right now:)
Since its almost Christmas too..... ideas right:)

Reading this series ......excited for the movie:)
{took me awhile to get into it because I hate books written in the first person...weird I know but thats kinda what I am;) } I'm on the second one now....

 

Loving these Christmas albums 
 

and this album its more a whimsical one but my favorite song is this one
  

 love these 

and these we all have a little addiction to scotch mints in this house but I love it because my Grandpa Mecham used to always have them handy where ever he was.....and they get us through sacrament every sunday:)
 

loving this they get us through the munchies and its good stuff:) My favorite is the lemon square kind...so good try em:)
 

Love this app just for tracking what you eat and keeping on top of things its amazing what tracking your balance between exercise and food can do for you:)


 

 Love these printables from imom and teaching our children to have manners and cultivating thinking and relationships! Found here
 


Love this stuff
 
 Love the show  biggest loser  K and I get some bonding time watching it every tuesday:) love that kid and the show
Quick overview of eating plan for biggest Loser... great ideas! 
love these for a fresh clean bit of color I ran out of blush and had these and actually like them:) boots number 7 I can only use few things that don't make my face swell and this is one company that I can use:)

A few wishes for Christmas would be: 
My friend have a huge one of this and I LOVE it every time I see it... I want to get it for my house..... I love the caption of this which is 
"I prayed for Thee" by Del parson culture hall art home decor they used to be at costcos around the states but can't seem to find any info this year:( But I still love it!

 
a blendtec so our smoothies  can be that much smoother;) blendtec or vitamix which ever doesn't cost an arm and a leg oh wait they both do so the lesser of the two evils right:)
 

this would be fun too

iphone printer. I want this! 
or this would be fun too if it actually works great no cords would be awesome for running

Want!!!! No more running with headphone cords!
this would be good for just cleaning up my stuff in the bathroom I guess you can get them at target or home sense neither of which I live by but nice none the less eh:)

91tKL3Om9LL__SL1500_ 
 But really none of that matters I just love Christmas the parties, the feelings, the spirit of it and the joy in my children's faces serving others and just being together with all our families one house to the next. 
In all my Christmas' I've never missed going home thats kind of a tradition for me. I love it I love the memories growing up good and bad ha ha:) my spot at the table at mom and dads where I always sit every year..or our stinky Norwegian breakfast thats tradition whether I eat any of it or not:) Mom's fruit bread toast and goat cheese that I save all year to eat a piece or two and live with the stomach ache afterwards in my GF body but its worth it!
----------------------------------
I cherish growing up near a forest and watching the snow fall and hearing the deafening silence or a twig snap in the distance and being cold yet feeling safe and happy and running and playing and yelling to hear our echo's good memories
stone cottage in the woodsI love the old Christmas movies and cold nights with my kids and seeing the good old days when things were a lot simpler, or reminders of singing carols, chopping our Christmas tree down and putting it up

One of my favorite parts of Christmas 

SO 
Wreath 
I know some of you haven't had Thanksgiving yet but but here its wintery cold and the tree is up and I'm feeling kind of Christmasy around here:)
{picture credits from pinterest}

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time.”
Laura Ingalls Wilder

 “Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we're here for something else besides ourselves."
~ (1912-1992), American newscaster. ” 

For those who haven't entered the giveaway from the post below you have 2 days left to Enter :)) 
If you have let me know what your
CHRISTMAS WISH is physically or spiritually or frivolously;)  

Have a GREAT week:)

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Hey thanks for the great list of ideas! I am on my way to Target and Home Sense actually in a couple of hours here. I live right by them both. If you ever need me to pick you up anything from there, just let me know. I would be glad to get them for you!

Holly said...

Every time I read your blog I swear I'm going to get back into it! I LOVE your lists and seeing what you are up to! :)

Nikki said...

I just finished reading Allegiant last night, actually. My brother bought me Divergent the last time we went down to Magrath and I fell in love with it.