
- broke a back tooth this week...... got it fixed today thankful for dentists and insurance today and a quick fix....well except the part about needing two crowns in the future not right now but sooner than later:( getting old:(
- hung out with the M man today he is so funny its nice to get out with one kid once and awhile and really talk to them and understand them better love them more:)
- I resigned from Soccer at our AG meeting last night after 8 years as secretary it was time to move on
- K started babysitting and understanding that money is great but even better working for it and learning more about saving.... mission money and paying tithing....fun to see them grow up a little more and become a little more independent
- shoveled my huge driveway this week and wondered why I live here? I know why ;) but sometimes I wonder
- D was gone half of this month I'm a little crazy ....but so is he ready for a break:) both of us maybe somewhere warm;) that would be nice:)
- Ready for spring?
- Loving some Lindsey Stirling around here and here
7 things I'm addicted to right now:
- just finished all the downton abbey Christmas special season 4 definitely addicted ready for the next season:) Definitely all things Europe:)
- gum, scotch mints and random cravings for cinnamon bears a few things I haven't given up in the past 2 years:)
- running {especially lately to lindsey stirling songs some of them are perfect pace}
- Reading last days stuff ....fiction and non fiction kinda obsessed
- Coconut Oil in the past couple of weeks the kids have had ingrown toenail and lots of swelling put some coconut oil on it and wrapped it by morning it had gone down and he hasn't even complained once since, another kid burned himself with boiling water we dried it put some C.O on it and in minutes the sting went away and the next morning couldn't even tell, and child number 3 has a bad cause of Eczema and once again took care of it with C.O LOVE THE STUFF!
- Lindsey Stirling music
- on line shopping {oops}
6 Things I need to Do:
- update my photo alblums from the past 2 years!
- Clean my storage room and some deep cleaning and organizing around here
- YW value and basket stuff for sunday
- get bank accounts for my two little kids
- Go travel...... to EUROPE;)
- give this blog banner an update:) cause it is 2014;)
5 Habits I want to continue for life:
- reading our family scriptures, and listening to my each morn
- my gratitude journal it really makes a difference to take a minute at the end of the day to write a few thoughts down I'm really loving it its simple and short but its getting me back into my actual journal which has been quite neglected since I started blogging
- making eating right and exercise a habit for life
- prayer anytime all the time
- attending the temple where the greatest peace on earth is found. i took this this morning on my way by and played around with it....
4 of my favorite recipes right now:
- Strawberry Spinach Salad {variations of it since I don't do dressing or nuts:)
- anything with blue cheese dressing and franks red hot sauce and veggies or chicken or buffalo chicken lettuce wraps or what have you:) this pic from here
- any form of green smoothies like from here
3 of the best lines around here lately
- Asked and Answered -works miracles they ask you answer the first time and any time after that you say "asked and answered" :) awesome
- "Delicious" -K2's new nickname {which he has forbade me to call him;) but its a little bit of perfect delicious inside and out ---Nicely named by his speech teachers {I'm not aloud to call him that or honey ha ha}
- I love you.
2 of my favorite quotes lately
- "It is time to live up to the confidence that our Father demonstrated in us by sending us to earth now, when everything is on the line." -Sheri Dew
"Don't
carry your mistakes around with you. Instead, place them under your
feet and use them as stepping stones to rise above them." - Unknown.
1. I want to know
What is YOUR favorite book? quote? recipe or addiction?
anybody ? I know somebody reads this blog still;)
Have a great WEEKEND:)


9 comments:
Favourite book is Outlander by Diana Gabledon, Favourite song is Compass by Lady Antebellum, Favourite Recipe is Reese Krispies, (ll send you the recipe if you like, favourite blog is YOURS!
So...you can't have any dressings at all? Not even homemade? So sad. I have a ton of homemade salad dressings, so healthy too. I haven't had boughten dressings since.....not even sure when. Maybe high school? Been so long. In fact we just had a HUGE spinach strawberry salad again today for supper after getting home from watching Saratov Approach. So happy we finally got to see that!!! And yes...Curtis says he STILL wants to go there on mission, even after seeing that.
We love Lindsey Stirling too!!!
P.S. Gorgeous picture of the temple! I sure do miss it. That one, I mean. Need to go there again someday. Too convenient to just go here now.
My favourite book...Wow, I don't even know anymore. Probably still To Kill a Mockingbird, but I also love the Harry Potter series so much. I think my addiction in general is just music, it's my calming force. And tzatziki dip is my newest addiction, I suppose.
Favourite Book: Hans Brinker and the Silver Skates
Favourite Show: Call the Midwife
Favourite quote: never let the problem to be solved become bigger than the person to be loved -President Monson
Latest Addiction: Coconut Chips...thsk you costco
LOVE all the ideas you share, Christal! Thanks for being so uplifting. Favorite books: Blackmoore and Edenbrooke.
Do you like quinoa? I have the yummiest recipe I love for lunch with peppers, corn and cilantro. It has a homemade dressing with olive oil and seasonings. Let me know and I'll send it to you!
Hey there Christal!
Favorite book - Book of Mormon (seriously…it's the only reading I do currently!)
Favorite Show: Biggest loser (always makes me cry)
Favorite Color: Red
Good for you for being one of the few blogging women left out here!
P.S. I LOVE that picture you took of the temple - it's just gorgeous!
Addicted to:
-tv show apps on my phone
-sugar
-the Olympics
Fav Book, Hmm dont' read much lately, I loved Edenbrooke haven't read blackmore yet. Slowly reading (when i find time) the The Selection series right now my kiera cass. Its like, a mix between hunger games and bachelor. Its good.
Fav Food = anything mexican
Fav show = defintely downton abbey
Fav pastime = looking through old pics
Fav snack = popcorn with coconut oil and salt
Post a Comment