Masen learned how to get out of his crib and open doors----- for now on nap time and bedtime will not be the same what am I going to do! My baby is growing up I think. SO a long tiring weekend but that's good I guess but don't I write that every weekend. Friday I went to town for the first time in a long time with all three kids okay so I forgot what its like for example Masen takes an egg out of the cartoon that's in our cart while I'm looking at something {trying to think} and takes a big bite out of the egg --WHO DOES THAT! OH YA MASEN DOES So I'm flinging egg white across the store, off his pants and he's gagging on shell and kolten is running away to look at something and Lauren is crying cause she caught her hair on something and then I remembered why I don't bring 3 kids to town! Fun times. So friday night we went to a ward skating party not sure why I even went it was cold dark and smoky from the bonfire Masen fell on the ice like 10 times didn't cry once he is seriously a trooper he was loving being outside in the snow chasing a dog running into a coule he was everywhere and since I DON"T skate ( why??? because I don't like to embarrass myself but falling every second and remember I have 3 kids 2 of which don't skate) So ya I chased around M&L and D taught Kolten to skate and then they played hockey with the others. But I was cold, tired and cranky and ready to go!
Saturday we had a birthday party for D's mom it was actually really fun we did appetizers and played games and got home after midnight and had church at 9:00 not a good idea. At 6:58am I woke up looked at the clock and quickly told D his meetings started in 2 minutes ha ha he sure moved fast!! Masen was horrible in sacrament as in screaming and trying to crawl under the bench, and I ended up sitting in the foyer with him he always wants his dad who is sitting on the stand so that's no help oh well. But the rest of church was uneventful thank goodness !
I felt like a nerd today and I was so tired so its been one of those Sundays. Those are the days of our lives this weekend (I always wanted to say that !!) Anyway had a gift cert I got for my bday so went to the bookstore and D found us a new CD its so good a perfect Sunday CD and the kids love it too they like to guess what song it is. Its by Paul Cardell (http://www.paulcardell.com/ ) its so worth the money its piano music and he is amazing.
Well hope everybody is having a great weekend . Make it a good one. Later
Just wanted to share an appetizer recipe that my SIL made last night and its so easy:
FETA TOMATOES
-Tomatoes wedged
-drizzle a little olive oil
-sprinkle with feta cheese
-sprinkle some oregano over it all so good!! Really I promise.
Saturday we had a birthday party for D's mom it was actually really fun we did appetizers and played games and got home after midnight and had church at 9:00 not a good idea. At 6:58am I woke up looked at the clock and quickly told D his meetings started in 2 minutes ha ha he sure moved fast!! Masen was horrible in sacrament as in screaming and trying to crawl under the bench, and I ended up sitting in the foyer with him he always wants his dad who is sitting on the stand so that's no help oh well. But the rest of church was uneventful thank goodness !
I felt like a nerd today and I was so tired so its been one of those Sundays. Those are the days of our lives this weekend (I always wanted to say that !!) Anyway had a gift cert I got for my bday so went to the bookstore and D found us a new CD its so good a perfect Sunday CD and the kids love it too they like to guess what song it is. Its by Paul Cardell (http://www.paulcardell.com/ ) its so worth the money its piano music and he is amazing.
Well hope everybody is having a great weekend . Make it a good one. LaterJust wanted to share an appetizer recipe that my SIL made last night and its so easy:
FETA TOMATOES
-Tomatoes wedged
-drizzle a little olive oil
-sprinkle with feta cheese
-sprinkle some oregano over it all so good!! Really I promise.


5 comments:
hmmm, yeah that ward activity is one of those that SOUND really awesome--but in actuality, with kids, it's not quite so easy. Sounds like you did pretty well, consdering, though.
That's funny, Brett took Ethne (and the rest of the kids) out in the foyer for the entire Sacrament mtg today too. It's the opposite for us though--she gets mad when I go up to play the organ, so screams until she can't see me anymore.
Life is good. :)
Wow, it has been a long time since I've been ice skating! There's a rink here in Rockledge, and they even have hockey nights and everything, but somehow living in Florida just doesn't put in the mood to do winter sports. I do like to stake, though.
Oh girl....you and I are the same in the department of not skating. I don't think I have skated since before having kids for the same reason. So glad I had kids to use for excuses. It sure comes in handy a lot! LOL!
I had to laugh when you described your senario at the store! Sorry.....it just was too funny of a description. Have you ever read the "Baby Blues" comic strips? You would relate SO much. I did. And do.
Your late Saturday nights sound so much fun. Too bad that Sunday comes SO early, eh? Too funny about your husband. I can't tell you how many times the same thing happened to Dean.....then when he gets to church he discreetly tells me to look at his socks....two different ones. One time it was different suit pants and jacket! Too funny. I told him to stop dressing in the dark. Embarrassing.
I've just been recently introduced to Paul Cardell's music. I must get this one that you posted. Sounds so good!!! Thanks!
And I must say YUMMY APPETIZER.....all my favorite ingredients.......I am headed to the fridge now. : )
I am still laughing so hard after reading about your grocery shopping experience!! EGGS?? Priceless!!! I guess maybe I think its too funny because I've been there...its always funnier when its not your own kids! Kolt disappearing, Lauren cryin', Masen being, well, a one year old--I can relate on sooo many levels!! So while I'm laughing, I feel your pain, and am proud of you for holding your composure, ('cause I know you did!!) and for being the kind of mom that you are! Love ya later...
Sounds like you had a very "eventful" weekend! Some funny stories. Love the recipe. it sounds like some Greek food that I have had. yummm!!
Post a Comment