Thursday, December 3, 2009

{Thankful Thursday..}

{can't remember where I found this but its cute} CLICK TO ENLARGE This girl, My little sister Holli {has been through so much that's why the quote I've always loved this quote and it applies to her and everyone of us}
My sister and bil had their IVF miracle baby on Tuesday
she has been through so much over the past years with ulceritive colitis and multiple botched surgeries associated with it,
that ended in her going to the mayo clinic
and finding out that they would have to find other methods to conceive if they wanted more children
and so baby #3 is finally here
look at the little doll
Malia Rae
6 lbs 8 oz
check out her adorable little chubbs for such a little girl I love it!!!
So thankful she finally made it here safely and perfectly despite all the trials and suffering her little mama had to go through to get her here! I admire and Love you guys so very much..... and can't wait to hold her and see her!!
--------------------


I'm also thankful for this little babe he was 5 months old yesterday crazy!
a few things about k2 are
{ I wish I had the crib up from birth so I could have done this from the beginning to mark his growth!! oh well I'm starting now}
  • k2 takes 2 naps a day
  • and when he wakes up he just talks to himself and rarely ever cries
  • he loves to make lots of noise now trying out that voice even more the kids think its awesome
  • he gets excited when he see's his bottle and usually takes about 4 big ones and a couple smalls during the day... solids time soon!!
  • and if it gets clogged with formula he now opens his mouth and shoves it out and says ahhhh --instead of sucking the life out of it and getting frustrated!
  • he loves the jolly jumper
  • he loves bath time
  • his seem to be getting better still hoping that they just keep developing and are fine
  • he has an awesome laugh and the kids make him laugh hard
  • he has the cutest dimples when he smiles really big
  • he sleeps from about 8-8 every night {a dream sleeper}
  • he still loves his soother its a lifeline here
  • he really just started communicating in more ways its so fun to watch him grow
  • he is the most content peaceful boy
  • he is an awesome roller right across the room has been for awhile..
  • he loves to cuddle
  • he is so patient with me and with four kids that is a huge blessing!!
  • our court papers CAME today!!!!!! I cried-- its just so beautiful and final to read the words and know that it is sealed.. and know
we have the temple booked and we can't wait to be sealed and be
forever..forever

so thankful.
so many blessings we all have.

------------------------------

19 comments:

whitney said...

I am so happy for you guys! Can't wait to hear the news that they whole fam is sealed together!

Judy said...

Congrats on the new little one. She is beautiful. And K2 is getting so big. I can't wait to hear about the big sealing day! :}

Lynn said...

What wonderful news for your family!

Congrats to your sister and her beautiful little family!!!!!
And congrats on getting the court papers today!!!! How cool is that? Right on your Thankful Thursday. Can't wait to hear about your sealing day. I bet that can't be too soon, eh? What a great feeling you will have through Christmas now.

Can you just see the biggest smile I've got on my face right now for you? ; D

Betsy said...

Happy times! Conrgratulations on making everything "official"! What a special day for your family. :)

Amy said...

Awww K2, he is a DREAM baby. So cute!!! And I'm so happy for you that he will be yours forever. Actually, I'm kinda jealous that you get to have your kids in the temple together, that would be a beautiful thing.

ehjenn said...

Oh YAY!!! What a wonderful day. He's such a handsome little man. I may have to steal the idea to take pics like that of R. Love it, love him. You're such an awesome woman and momma.

Katelyn said...

Malia is so cute! She doesn't look brand new with that chub and hair. And I'm SO excited you got Karsen's papers. Can't wait to be there for the sealing. Love ya!

The Spencers said...

Love the quote. Even though i don't know your sister, I'm so happy for them. Their little girl is adorable. I can't believe how big K2 is getting. So cute. So excited for you guys. You so deserve it.

ec said...

getting all caught up on your blog. love it.

your little niece is a beauty, and that k2 just keeps getting cuter. keep up the good work christal ...

Jocelyn said...

Congrats on K2! I am SO happy for your whole family. THat will be a wonderful, special moment to have him sealed FOREVER!
So happy for your sister. A baby is LOVE!
What a wonderful Christmas miracle!

LindsayB said...

i just got goosebumps! so happy for your family. and did you say 8-8? that IS a dream, i dream i have and hope a kid of mine will fulfill someday, haha. haven't seen you forever and i'm missing gals night, dang!

Nikki said...

Wonderful news about both your sister & baby as well as Karsen going to the temple with you all soon:)

Holly said...

LOVE that feeling of finalization! Taking your kids to the temple, HOW EXCITING and what a blessing for all of you! :)

SO wonderful for your sister and her family too! Darling little girl!

Hope you have a great weekend girl!

midnight hysteria said...

oh, christal, you make me cry ... congratulations to you and your family ... i wish i lived closer to come to the temple when the new one is sealed -- it would be awesome ... congratulations to holly, too ... how big you guys are (oh, i sound like you now when you're talking about the babe -- how big he's grown!) LOL ...

it's funny to look at your family and realize MINE is about the same age ... rose's aaron and molly's tevia are going to be 15 this month ... wow! missions soon!!!

love ya, christal and all your family ... hi to mom and dad!

Alison said...

Oh I'm so happy for your sister, especially after all they did to get her here! Little Malia is beautiful. Hooray for your upcoming temple sealing! Favorite day ever!!! Can't wait to hear how it all goes. Little K2 is so so sweet, I just want to eat him! Your Christmas tree is gorgeous and your kids are so cute reading their Christmas books. Happy Holidays to you all!

DJ said...

Christal I am so happy for you! For Holli! For Karsen & Malia being part of our forever family and all it's taken to get them both here where they belong. Mom mentioned how this year 5 out of 6 kids have added someone new to their/our family! I am so happy you got Karsen and Holli was able to have Malia! Both great miracles as well as the others that joined our family this year!!

Christine Dallimore said...

OOOO- What wonderful Christmas presents for your family!!! Both of those babies are just too sweet and adorable! I LOVE that quote- mind if I use it in my blog?!? Anyhow, CONGRATULATIONS to you and your sister. I can't wait to see the pictures of your eternal family!!!!!

Christal said...

Christine don't mind at all since its somebody else's cute creation {wish I could remember who's oops!}anyway but I love the quote too!
Thanks everybody we sure are excited that is for sure!

Christal said...

Christine don't mind at all since its somebody else's cute creation {wish I could remember who's oops!}anyway but I love the quote too!
Thanks everybody we sure are excited that is for sure!