Monday, December 19, 2011

{Me Thinks...}


Me thinks...
Another year over {almost so hard to believe} ...........Another Christmas....another year of my kids growing up.....another project completed........ another Sunday down...........Another day :)

So FROM 2010 to 2011 
Here's this years addition of CHRISTMAS SUNDAY PICTURES
I only bought L a new outfit and reused some of the boys' that they had since they all fit better anyway...save some money right....only other problem was it was after church and they were a little rumpled and had green mouths from the suckers they got in primary so they are far from perfect but thats us.....
I can't believe how much they change in a year!
ha ha K
And of course the bloppers just trying to get the one good shot :)
--------------------------------------------
...as for the project I finally got one of my basement walls up it still needs two canvas' printed and the big canvas needs a few things around or beside just not sure what yet....we also have a new couch coming so we are super excited about that! Slowly its coming together!

---------------------------------------------------
So for random sake and nothing to do with Christmas some Good recipes around here to share are these
Green Smoothies I've had one every morning for the last week and half and seriously its so good {I have to leave out the mango because I'm allergic to them but I just add more peaches:)....found here



---------------------------------------
And there ya go another post by me lol :)
Loving the Christmas season
the music, the parties, the excitement, the serving others just the feelings that come with Christmas it really is my favorite time of the year...
I have a great bunch of kids and one awesome husband I couldn't be more blessed then to share my life with these five :)

Have A great WEEK

3 comments:

Nikki said...

I LOVE the pic of M's sock, so funny! The kids all look great.

LindsayB said...

cute pics! i used to drink green smoothies all the time and then i got all bloated and gained 5 pounds. as soon as i quit i lost the weight...weird, but i do like them.

Alison said...

Those recipes sound so yummy! So glad you always share such awesome things. Love the family pictures, the outtakes are so fun of you all having fun together trying to get a photo. Your house is gorgeous, love all your decorations! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas! Lots of love!