Wow summer is kind of cutting into my blogging life ha ha so it should be right:) So many fun things happening and so many family opportunities for fun....what summer is all about!
We love Waterton the beauty, water, mountains, hikes all of it we went yesterday with D's family and all the grandkids except five not bad and only one Man right eric;) I think he'd had enough of all of us by the end of the day! But the kids had a blast for the most part! I ♥ K2's face in this picture:)
I love the fresh fruit in abundance ...berry picking in the fading sun....
I love the quiet early mornings and late nights.....and the beauty of both!
Family bbq's...smores campfires dirt......
smiles, laughter and memories
W h a t ' s N e w?
....summer recipes ....
-Hate that I found out I'm allergic to dried fruit like all the yummy costco dried fruit ......my eyes swell up and get itchy I'm guessing because of the preservatives they use in them :( sad cause fruit is my favorite:)
-You know the really awesome smell of someone doing there laundry and you can smell the bounce or detergent in the air well that starts my eyes swelling and itching too so annoying!
- M sprained his ankle last wednesday ....but do you think the boy would wear a tensor??? get a cast?? or use the crutches??? NOPE except for one day he used crutches ...but he dragged and hopped everywhere for days!! THAT KID IS SOLID, INDEPENDENT AND A ROCK!!!
LOVE ME MY MASEN!!
- LOVE LOVE THESE QUOTES::
"The way we talk to our children becomes their inner voice."
------------------------------------------
"To be in your children's memories tomorrow, you have to be in their lives today..." -Barbara Johnson
---------------------------------------
"God changes caterpillars into butterflies, sand into pearls and coal
into diamond using TIME and PRESSURE. He's working on you too."
-Rick Warren
-Rick Warren
so what's new with you?
....seems to be a lot of creeper traffic lately who are you :) ?
....seems to be a lot of creeper traffic lately who are you :) ?
Have a great week!







4 comments:
Happy Summer Christal!! Looks like you are having an awesome time!
Sorry to hear about your allergies to dried fruit with preservatives. All the more reason to purchase THRIVE. ; ) Hint hint. IT is AWESOME! True blue fresh {well you know what I mean} and nothing but real fruit. The process to keep it lasting for 25 years is amazing! Once you have it coming regularly through the mail, I promise you'll never go back.
P.S. Those squares look SO good! I will go search them up. For some reason there's no link here on your post.
Have a great week!
Still catching up on my blog too. I am ALMOST caught up! YAY!
Oh those nutella bars!! I need to make them stat, and those raspberries mmmmm!! Looks like you are having a great summer, we are getting excited about spring being around the corner over here in the Land of Oz! woot woot.
peace out
Ooh, I havent been blogging either, but then again, I'm always behind so its not anything new :) You should get your own dehydrator. I have one and love it. No additives, no extra sugar and so much better than the store stuff anyway. Makes some fruit more portable and no waster either. Like Jaycie can't eat a whole apple for lunch, and cutting them up makes them go brown (not a big deal) but she sure loves some dried apples or pears or bananas or strawberries kiwis etc. You can borrow mine and try it out if you want. Anyways, enough of that, looks like your having a great summer. Me too, great weather hey?
Looks like a wondeful summer! That stinks about dried fruit. My Gma was allergic to all fresh fruit. That was so hard for her.
Just so you know I may be some of your creepy traffic. I have noticed when I am on your traffic feed it hardly ever gets me in the right place. Right now it thinks I am in French Guiana. I don't know if I have ever seen Brazil come up.
Post a Comment