Monday, August 13, 2012

{Me thinks}

"The best weekend yet heritage day with most of the family you know it's been a fantastic day when your cheeks & head are sore from hilarious one liners, good clean humor and dancing with the fam at a town family dance... 
You know its a great day when your voice is raspy from the many outbursts with your crazy & fun sisters all day long but especially during the fireworks and when your best memories of the day can't be summed up in very few words or pin pointed at all. 
But you realize that a day like this defines the real meaning and purpose to life and living---it's about loving, laughing and connecting with those you hold most dear, building memories in eternal family relationships & with  lifelong friends. It was definitely a great weekend! Thanks to the sweetest mom in the world who asks for nothing more than this one day a year for all her kids, their spouses & their kids to be together drama-free & celebrate family & fun and everyone's birthday too!"
( I stole this from my sister Dawna's status from facebook couldn't agree more though:) We are on our way for more fun in our last 3 weeks of summer:)) Boating camping memories family:)))
I  ♥  S U M M E R
Fun times blurry or not ha ha:)
parade's family dances parks

sisters♥

D's 20th school reunion holy we are getting old eh:) Meet my cutest newest nephew little Liam:)

Fun times:)
fishing is K's new favorite thing to do he has yet to catch a fish but he loves trying:)

Favorite quote of the week:
"To be in your children's memories tomorrow, you have to be in their lives today.."
 -Barbara Johnson 
Have a great week:))

5 comments:

. said...

Looks like you guys are having a great summer and I love the quote you added at the end. It is so true.

Unknown said...

I love summer to! Can't wait for it to come on over here- to cold for this little Aussie's liking!

Unknown said...

I love summer to! Can't wait for it to come on over here- to cold for this little Aussie's liking!

whitney said...

I love your red capris! Cute as always.

p.s. I miss you.

Working sucks.
I need a girls night to catch up.

Lynn said...

"I ♥ S U M M E R
Fun times blurry or not ha ha:)"

Exactly! Summer sometimes is just that......a blur. HA ha. LOVE how you take it on by the reins and enjoy every bit of it. Your family seems like such a blast. After reading yours and Dawna's blog posts.....I can picture you and your sisters cracking up. ; )

Here's to the last few days of summer Christal! Enjoy!