Monday, December 2, 2013

{ Life.....}

http://cademeuchapeu.com/    #christmas  #natal

Life Goes on. its December already this year is over in 29 days another year over ...onto 2014. It's SO crazy how fast it went by this year and I found myself becoming busier and busier. 
Why did I think the little people stage was the busiest. 
SO not just gets busier and more expensive;) But its good. So good.  Lately I've just been so, so appreciative of caring people the thoughtful words, little smiles and small acts of kindness that mean a lot. Because of them I'm trying harder to teach my kids what a small difference they can make in the lives of others in sometimes small simple ways that matter. 
-----------------------------------------

Life...look at these faces;)  real life at its finest:)....
.... we got our basement tree set up the kids were super excited to finally get it up sometimes I look at these faces and I can't get over how fast they are growing up..... and how much I love tradition and how I hope these memories stay with them forever.
love these crazy four. my four musketeers.

ME THINKS

Jesus is the Reason for the Season. Jesus by LittleLifeDesigns

Christmas is what?
Christmas is celebrating Christ's birth. plain and simple. 
complex and beautiful as it is.
my favorite time of the Christmas season is Christmas eve together as a family, celebrating the true meaning of it, reading the Christmas story watching the kids dress up for the nativity and the excitement of the anticipation of the next morning.....
Christmas is joy...
joy is watching your children's faces when they give of themselves to those who don't have anything....and realize that that is what it is all about....
joy is the feeling of pixing someone's door and leaving goodies
shoveling ones walk when they are snowed in
feeling love of neighbors, friends and loved ones.
Singing carols.
serving.
the FEELING of Christmas is where it is. the heart of it. what it is.
I haven't missed Christmas at home in any year of my life.
I love the memories of each Christmas, the simplicity of it, the fun music of Christmas, the big Norwegian breakfast I eat one thing of,  
the feeling that the whole world is on one page. one feeling, one purpose.
Christmas is LOVE.
{"blessed it the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love"}
What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future. It is a fervent wish that every cup may overflow with blessings rich and eternal, and that every path may lead to peace.
-Agnes M Pharo
it isn't about the presents it isn't about waiting in line, listening to cranky people, or who can spend the most and give the best gifts...
"Blessed are those that give without remembering and receive without forgetting."
--------------------------------------------------

one CRY
awakened the world
one BIRTH
changed history
one LIFE
made all the difference....
----------------------------------------------------------------

ps. Started my favorite show ever again season 4 glad I waited so I can watch it straight through and not have to wait week to week:)
#Downton 

 "Stop focusing on how stressed you are and remember how blessed you are."

Have a great week:)

1 comment:

The Lowry's said...

I LOVE downtown abby! Jeff does too, we both just love it! We only started watching it about a month and a half ago and we have already watched all of seasons, even 4 (except the Christmas special of course) Thanks for the recommendation, glad we finally started watching it.
I've heard quite a few people say that, that the older the kids get its actually busier. I've wondered about that, is it a different kind of busy or truly busier? Is it because you are running around to different things and activities more as they get older? Just wondering what it is exactly so I can cherish what I have now and prepare for the future, haha if that's possible.
P.S. I'm wearing my cute new earrings today :)