Monday, December 17, 2007

{ 7 days till christmas }

Wow for real 7 days time goes by so fast I know I always say that but its so true. I've been a baking, party planning, card writing, party going
girl these last few days! Friday we (as me and the kids) made chewy caramels so good they turned out yeah!! We like them anyway! Got Christmas cards all written up and will be sent today! I got kolten's birthday invitations done I thought they turned out pretty cute but kolten didn't think so as much he wanted pirates all over them (oh well ) a pirate party it will be anyway. So I think I've got things rolling there I hope it all turns out. Today Kolten brought home my Christmas present in the cutest bag he made and a chocolate mix with a cute poem HE wrote all by himself. I just can't believe how big and grown up he is getting where did my tiny little 6 lb baby go?? He is so wonderful and we are so blessed to have him !! {Thursday will be a kolten thankful Thursday since that his birthday}
Anyway so on Saturday my brothers little boy Kolby had his 3rd birthday so we went to pizza hut and celebrated their birthday's they got a cake and wrote kolten's name on it too. So nice of them!! They also got Kolten Lego's he loves it and that's all he's been doing for 3 days. Poor kid is going to be in Lego heaven after Christmas since we got him 3 boxes of it!! But that's all he asked for for Christmas- and his birthday. Anyway then we went to the water park after it was alot of fun the kids loved it. D forgot his shorts so he took Masen and went Christmas shopping---- I GOT MY CAMERA--- BUT he won't let me look at it until Christmas I told him I just wanted to read the owners manual (he thought that was funny ) I just want to know how to use it Christmas morning---Oh well I tried . He never did get back in time to go swimming with us but he got some stuff done so I guess it turned out good.
Yesterday night we did our Christmas light drive with the kids around town that was fun the kids love to see all the lights. Last night after the kids went to bed my sister and her husband and little girl came over for the evening. It was fun just talking, relaxing it was nice.
Well I'll post some pictures and call it good. Hope everybody is having a great Christmas season take a breather and enjoy it, I feel like its been so busy that just sitting and relaxing last night was a nice change of pace. Make it a good one!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The invitations you made for Kolten's birthday are so cute! Do you have special software?

Congratulations on your new camera. I hope you post lots of pictures. It looks like a great camera!

T. Lopez said...

I can't believe he's 6 already! Man are we getting old or what? I hope things are winding down for you a little, remember to take your own advice--take a breather and enjoy it! Love you...