Monday, December 10, 2007

{ Weekend }


I already posted about this really but I forgot to say how excited I was after months of researching what camera I wanted and finally decided on the Canon Rebel XTI that comes with 2 lens up to 300mm was so excited went to get it and they were all out !!! Bummer!!!!! But we got a raincheck (because we have a gift certificate where we are getting it or I'd go somewhere else) (I'm still hoping D was lying and he really did get it and just told me that --thats aloud at christmas right!! ha ha ) But either way I so cannot wait !!! With some wicked photoshop we will never have another ugly picture j/k but I cannot wait!! I've always loved photography, have taken a couple classes, but on my crappy camera can't do much but play around alot. Anyway that was a my disappointing news !
Other then that today is a cold snowy day! Got alot done today laundry dusting vaccumming you know mom stuff! Made some muffins for the kids before school, made bread and cinnamon buns --I always make something else besides bread with the dough that the kids want most of the time anyway so today was cinnamon buns! Its a baking day I guess ! And now its a treadmill hour so gotta run before my kids wake up from there naps!!

4 comments:

The Johnston's said...

I love that camera too!! I wanted to get it soo bad but it was a little out of our price range at the time, so we had to go a step down and got a Sony H9, their newest model. I will get the camera I want someday but for now this one works great, and I'm glad I have photoshop too! I hope you get it! I'll be terribly jealous, but very happy for ya!

ec said...

woot!

that's so exciting. you will do amazing. look at those pictures you took...they are fabulous.

enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Hey Christal, I got this same camera for my b-day in October. It took me 3 weeks to take it out of the box; I guess I was deciding whether or not to keep it (it's darn expensive). So I finally opened it and have used it quite a few times. I love the options for the zoom (18-300). I'm just getting used to the zoom,and haven't even experimented with the settings yet. Thank goodness for the automatic settings. I have a couple photo editing programs but would love photoshop. Which one do you have? Photoshop elements?
Anyway, I'm sure you will love it, you always have such great photos anyway.

Unknown said...

YAY! My friend just got one and it came today. I was totally playing on a Canon today...and loved it. Which is sad, cause I shoot Nikon...there is no going back now.