Friday, December 28, 2007

{Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas}

Pictures with the REBEL !! camera !! Love it!! Christmas was good. Christmas eve we had my side of the family here for our annual bring something to share, read the christmas story, and treats and snacks it was a fun night then we all opened our PJ's my little sister and brother got some too from my mom so it was fun taking pictures! It was a good night. Christmas morning we had our Christmas then to my parents house, then at about noon to D's parents so its always a fun busy day!! I got MY CAMERA love it!!! The dishwasher got hooked up yesterday and I LOVE IT!! Thanks D and dad!!! The kids loved their gifts and we learned we should have bought masen a doll cause he kept trying to take Lauren's strawberry shortcake!! But it was a great 2 two days to much food! But games and talking and visiting is always sometime the best parts of Christmas! We played the best game that Kristyn brought called Werewolf ( a version of Maffia) it was a ROIT!! Even some fun fights broke out!! ha ha! It was lots of fun though!!
Well I so don't feel like writing every detail today so hope every body had a great Christmas and that you all have a great New Years!! Does anybody go to fun parties anymore?? Not sure what we are doing! But I'll let you know!! Well have a great day!! Here are some christmas eve pictures, some table bevans Hockey, and christmas day pics!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I know what you mean about not feeling like telling every detail.....SO much goes on and SO much feeling goes into it that it just isn't the same when you go to write it down. So we'll just imagine. : D
LOVE the pics for the kids in their jammies. Too cute. AND so is you and your hubby! Also love your toe ring Christal. You are stylin'!!

ec said...

christal...i love that picture of you and darren. you guys are so cute.

merry christmas...hope to see you sometime soon!

enjoy that camera;)

Christal said...

Thanks guys for the comments on the pic but D made me take the picture off of him said he really didn't want it up of him! Stinker!


(Hey Rose thank you so much for the cute christmas care cannot believe how big your kids are getting!! Wow cuteness and your hair looks so cute!!! love ya!)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your Christmas pics! Your family is so darling! And your Christmas card was also sooo cute! You are so blessed to have such a great hubby and children, as well as extended family. Our Christmas out here in MN is always lacking because we are far from family. Lucky you, you get to spend it with all your loved ones. Your sis, Holly, probably feels the same way being so far from all of her family.

So are you loving your camera? Mimi got me Adobe photoshop for Christmas. Yeah! I have yet to open it and try it out, though.

It sounds as though you are having a great holiday season. BTW, the Elders Quorum in our ward always has a New Years party, not always on New Year's Eve though. This year it is on the 4th. We all bring snacks and games and have a great time. I'm lucky, I have a built in babysitter, (Aaron is now 13 years old, yikes I have a teenager!).

Anyway, I hope you have a blessed new year! I miss you tons! Maybe we can get together this year some time. Every three weeks I have 7-10 days off. We could drive and meet somewhere in the middle. Love ya, Rose