You do not find the happy life.
You make it.
-Camilla Erying Kimball
K made this for me for mothers day its a magnet, and a cute necklace that I wore most of the day. I love being a mom and getting the cute homemade gifts. I love my K L M K2 and D.
L made me a card and a star picture she was so excited to give it to me! SO cute. She only loves to color right now and won't even look at the camera.
my crazy family
we have fun
....and yes that is K2 on the potty {{TMI i know...but he has a serious potty face when its number 2 so we run to the toilet}and he uses it this kid ROCKS seriously its awesome!!! He is so good to me.
....I love my kids, my family, the Gospel, my testimony and this weekend full of fun and family. I have a great husband and great kids who love me and I love them. None of us are perfect but we sure have fun working on forever
and workin on
HAPPY...
-----------------------------------
ME THINKS
----------------------------------------
People to often take things and make them what they aren't or think we are something other then what we really are. Or take our intentions which are good and make them into something else.
Sometimes there is so much judging going on that do we ever stop and consider that we are all individuals all trying our best and sometimes really getting to know someone opens up a world of knowledge and there are so many things to learn from others. Just assuming we know all the answers won't solve anything.
Life affects people differently. For many reasons.
We are all different we all handle what life hands us differently.
But only we know what is inside each of us.
the past. the present. the hurt. the longing. the loneliness. the forgotten. whatever it is.
its in the learning how to deal with it that makes all the difference.
If we only knew our full potential our divine worth and lived up to it.
If we only really knew that the most important things in this life aren't things,
Who are we to judge we have no idea where people have been, where they are going and what they are going through.
------------------------------------------------------------
I love this quote by Mother Teresa:
People are often unreasonable and self centered. Forgive them anyway
If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway
If you are honest, people may cheat you.Be honest anyway
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway
For you see, in the end, it is between you and God
It never was between you and them anyway.
------------------------------------
....guess I just needed this today.
Have a great week...maybe the sun will shine this week!


12 comments:
K2 using the potty already?? Oh wow! You lucky mamma.
Love the cute heart necklace/magnet K made you. Is that paper?? Can he give us a little tutorial on it? ; D
Also love the head band on you chickie! Looks like one I have, but not quite. I didn't make mine though.. Did you? You are so talented with those little fabric flowers I wouldn't be surprised.
One cute mamma you are. LOVE LOVE the cute photo of you with D.
HAPPY HAPPY week!
The heart is the magnet and its made from rolled up construction paper cool eh! He said it took a long time and you can kind or see the necklace he made in the picture of me and mase at the bottom!{I didn't make the headband its from forever 21} thanks though haha! {Karsen isn't being potty trained its just less mess if we see it coming he has the funnest potty face K calls it the nerd face its pretty funny! } But maybe doing that we will get him trained early who knows!! Anyway have a great day!
Hello friend I will probably never see until the end of summer because we live on opposite ends of town:
First off, I love the picture of you and D. We don't get enough pictures like that! It's great.
2nd, I enjoyed your thoughts today.
I always do...
The gifts they make really are the best - they're so proud of them!! Loved the quotes and thoughts, just what I needed.
I hope the sun shines this week too! I LOVE all the photos of you and your cute family. You are all darling! Have a happy week!
I love the picture of you and D. You two are such a great couple and good looking too! I can't believe K2 is on the potty sometimes. What a great kid. Love the headband too, I may have to find me something like that. Great thoughts, I totally agree.
Yay for early potty training. I did it with M at 1 year and she's almost done! Yay for less stinky diapers!
Wow, K2 doesn't freak out when you sit him on there?! I tried that a couple of times with my kids, but they'd be terrified. And I'd always be afraid that would turn them off of the potty and ruin my potty training efforts when they were older.
You are one cute Mommy, so stylin! I'm glad you had a great Mother's Day!
Your post reminded me of one of my favorite quotes:
"There isn't anyone we couldn't love, once we knew their story." (unknown)
SO TRUE!
Steph love that quote so very true!
Go K2!!!!! I love your me thinks and the quote from Mother Teresa! You Rock!
I had to smile because when I read that you said the most important things in this life arent things I looked up at my plague that I have in my house that says the EXACT same thing....well, it says, "the most important things in life arent things" SO one word off, but still, a GREAT quote and I LOVE it and look at it often!
Post a Comment