{{Finally got a new song on here too... so turn it up enjoy and listen awesome lyrics that actually mean something}}
Seriously crazy how fast time flies I think it goes by faster and faster every year the weeks fly by, the kids grow up and it feels like you are continually running and thats life--
Seriously crazy how fast time flies I think it goes by faster and faster every year the weeks fly by, the kids grow up and it feels like you are continually running and thats life--
it happens and thats how memories are made of days gone by.
So our life keeps getting busier and busier and I find myself reflecting a lot on what really matters and how it will be remembered by the kids. By my attitude.... if I'm grouchy, impatient or if I let it be.....fun, entertaining, a learning experience or just biting my tongue on the things that don't matter as much as the happy memories will.
Its all about time, place, and choosing to let go and just be.
So who said summer was a lazy time we are always on the go to a family thing, a bbq, boating, camping, getting ready for a wedding in a few weeks, starting to get appointments and schedules filling up to get ready for school :)
We did get away last week with some friends camping, boating, shopping, talking, laughing and breaking up fights, taking away toys and generally the same stuff we all deal with daily just a different place but despite that it was a lot of fun! Just seeing D relax and do NOTHING is worth every minute......love THIS MAN!
My crazy family especially my brothers ha ha ! We should have stood in order I'm the oldest doesn't matter but would have been fun height wise of course I have a good 3 inches with my shoes :) My little brother had their baby blessed on Sunday evening so that was exciting and we are so happy for all of them. Asher is so dang cute!
Unfortunately the picture of us with my parents didn't turn out hopefully I can get one from somebody else :) On Saturday after our hometown parade and heritage day fun we had a bbq/ unbirthday party grandma throws for everybody every year this year she and my sister in law Mani made 7 little dresses for the girls they were so excited. To me it was fun just to have everybody together again...
Unfortunately the picture of us with my parents didn't turn out hopefully I can get one from somebody else :) On Saturday after our hometown parade and heritage day fun we had a bbq/ unbirthday party grandma throws for everybody every year this year she and my sister in law Mani made 7 little dresses for the girls they were so excited. To me it was fun just to have everybody together again...
Crazy to think that we are all married have our own kids and are now in this stage all together... I look around and am so thankful for all these little kids running around...and that they are healthy and happy....and making memories and traditions all of us together.
Fun times..
------------------------------------------------------------
So the garden is ridiculously awesome and huge! it is so nice to just go out to the garden and come back in and make a salad what a concept eh!
So the garden is ridiculously awesome and huge! it is so nice to just go out to the garden and come back in and make a salad what a concept eh!
We have zucchini peas and onions lettuce in abundance!! So we have been trying some new recipes this one is so so good...recipe here

---------------------------------------------------
Me thinks
....Because I've been thinking about what kind of example I am to my kids and what they will remember about me in years to come, and that all the little things are what shape a child and make them who they will be and how they see the world......they are always watching us and we can speak all the words we want, but our ACTIONS speak louder than words.
When You Thought I Wasn’t Looking
When you thought I wasn’t looking, I saw you hang up my first painting on the refrigerator, and I wanted to paint another one.
When you thought I wasn’t looking, I saw you feed a stray cat, and I thought it was good to be kind to animals.
When you thought I wasn’t looking, I saw you make my favorite cake for me, and I knew that little things are special things.
When you thought I wasn’t looking, I heard you say a prayer, and I believed there is a God I could always talk to.
When you thought I wasn’t looking, I felt you kiss me goodnight, and I felt loved.
When you thought I wasn’t looking, I saw tears come from your eyes and I learned that sometimes things hurt, but it’s all right to cry.
When you thought I wasn’t looking, I saw that you cared, and I wanted to be everything that I could be.
When you thought I wasn’t looking, I LOOKED….and wanted to say thanks for all the things I saw when you thought I wasn’t looking.
-Mary Rita Schilke Korzan When you thought I wasn’t looking, I saw tears come from your eyes and I learned that sometimes things hurt, but it’s all right to cry.
When you thought I wasn’t looking, I saw that you cared, and I wanted to be everything that I could be.
When you thought I wasn’t looking, I LOOKED….and wanted to say thanks for all the things I saw when you thought I wasn’t looking.
love it!
-----------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------
"What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say"
-ralph waldo emerson
Have a great week!
Have a great week!
{and ps check out this blog they're having a giveaway}









3 comments:
Hey you! Totally agree with you.......we all may have more time to blog when the cold snow flies. HA ha.
Can't hardly see the pics of the kids water skiing. Who is that up on the skis for the first time? That is amazing! Looks like you are pulling a little baby behind the boat. Do I feel old or what. Still remember my first time though. What a hoot!
Thanks for the recipe. That looks super amazing. Can't wait to try it. Our garden survived the hail, so it will be good to try that.
Loved your family pics. You all are having so many amazing family get togethers this summer.....you are so right......there is nothing like family all getting together especially after all the kids start coming. Life surely does get busier and busier as they grow older. Before you know it, they will all be teens. ; D
Please give that beautiful girl an extra hug for me tomorrow. Love you guys!
I need that picture, proof Finn played with Karsen for a few minutes! Sorry for all the fights, but we had a blast with you guys!
Post a Comment