Wednesday, August 3, 2011

{10 on Tuesday/me thinks ..}


1. So not that anyone reads blogs anymore anyway ..but missing so many of my me thinks mondays always gets me thinking to much sometimes ...but  summer is crazy.... and so busy everybody running here and there we've had such hot weather its been so nice to actually get out and go....

2. I have found this summer so hard to keep up with the kids every time I turn around somebody is fighting or getting into something and I can't keep up, I have no time to get some of the things I need to get done. My house feels messy and not kept up, which makes me feel kind of out of control I suppose anyone would if you like schedules and routine as much as I do.

3. I'm tired.

4. Spent all day Saturday boating got fried.... but it was so fun and the kids loved it too playing with cousins swimming, tubing ez- skiing it. I love making memories!

5. Monday we went on two hikes with all the kids in one of the most beautiful places.. it was awesome and they did amazing! Then we boated again all evening, then had a big family party roasted marshmallows/hot dogs....long day! Got home at midnight and M slept in till 10 which I don't think he has ever done in his life!!! I love my little family....


6. We saw a grizzly bear yesterday too. AND tourists are crazy they went right up to it and snapped pictures~ oh wait I guess I did the same thing {but I didn't get out of my vehicle!}

7. I'm so thankful for all we get to do and for every minute I have and every year that I'm given. They all pass to quickly and though sometimes they may be frustrating its okay I get to be a mother I have a great husband and we all have our challenges. But  as I watch my kids grow and learn its hard to think about time passing and what we are doing. Every minute we live, breath and walk is another minute we have to be thankful for.
----------------
To realize
The value of ten yearsAsk a newly
Divorced couple.
To realize
The value of four years:Ask a graduate.
To realize
The value of one year:
Ask a student who
Has failed a final exam.
To realize
The value of nine months:
Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
To realize
The value of one month:
Ask a mother
who has given birth to
A premature baby.
To realize
The value of one week:
Ask an editor of a weekly newspaper.
To realize
The value of one minute:
Ask a person
Who has missed the train, bus or plane.
To realize
The value of one-second:
Ask a person
Who has survived an accident.
Time waits for no one.Treasure every moment you have.
You will treasure it even more when
you can share it with someone special.
To realize the value of a friend or family member:
LOSE ONE.

8. I think a lot I know and I love to watch people I read something that really stood out to me it said

"One of the most important parts of life is realizing that the things you do affect other people. You can't do anything without it impacting someone else, and they impact you too. You're more then just a face in the yearbook or a name on paper.....and so is everyone else"

{"DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU'D HAVE THEM DO UNTO YOU"}

We all have our stories in life and our decisions greatly affect others especially. We all make an impact on others in some big or small way depending on our choices. We need to be kind to everyone no matter what we look like on the outside we all have our stories, our own feelings and our own life experiences that bring us to who we are today.
I think about that alot.
We are all to quick to judge.

 9. Funny the stages we all go through isn't it, most of my days right now consists of wanting to bang my head on the wall or take a long long run! this NOT sure what part of no don't they understand, what part of "you have a good life" and every child has chores to do..... and what part of do you even hear me talking don't they understand?? 
Oh the joys I know enjoy it I do, its a hard job sometimes though. 
How do I help the child in my family who see's the Eeyore way of life instead of the positive good things??


10. And the reminder I needed today and I'm sure I'm not the only one.....

so have a good week...... be an ANCHOR...
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest accomplishment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

7 comments:

Lynn said...

I love how much you think. ; D Keep those thoughts coming.

Summer sure is a crazy time, eh? Glad you have a good mix of great summer days between those not so good ones. Makes up for it, no? That's what I keep telling myself anyway.

Crazy that I was in the same city as you last week or so and didn't even run into you.....like we usually do anyway. lol. Glad you got to get away with your D. My D and I sure had fun too. One of these days I will catch up on my blog. Time passes so very quickly for sure.

Have a great summer Christal! You are beautiful to boot.

Jennie said...

Keep up the good work woman! I was an Eeyore looker myself. I am so grateful that my parents kept trying to get me to look at the good side, and reminding me when I wasn't. I was ornery about it, I know; however, I am so grateful they took the time. If they hadn't I would not have dealt with their passing as well as I have!!!

Holly said...

I'm so glad you are having such a great summer! I feel the same way though. Tired. :) Always on the run but having a blast! Cool to see the bear too!

Judy said...

I love to read your blog. Love Love Love it. You make me think of something everytime I read it. Love the time thought. It is so true. You are the best mommie and someday you will look back and have no regrets. If your house is messy...so what! They grow up so fast. Love you~

Jill said...

I love your blog. I'm way behind on blogging this Summer but I'm trying to catch up. Happy late bday K2. Where did those 2 years go? CRAZY! And looks like fun trips and family times for you guys. You're all so cute. I just love the inspiration you are the optimism you have. You are one in a million!!

Mandy said...

I totally read your blog ALL the time! I just don't make comments that often. I'm not sure why. Probably because sometimes I feel like my comments are dumb or lame...lol. But I DO read your blog! I love it! You know how when you read the scriptures you feel so good and uplifted? Reading your blog is another way, for me, to feel that same way.

Kell BEll said...

I always feel so reminded of what is important every time I stop over here! THANKS :) I am gonna try that recipe- looks so yummy!!