Wednesday, March 14, 2012

[10 FOR Today ..}

Whatever today this is, they all run into one long one some weeks:) But it is feeling springy around here

via the pink cloud

1. I'm looking forward to getting out this weekend and next I love having plans something to look forward too....... makes me happy:)


2. I don't like dark chocolate I really tried but blech I just don't I'm actually not a huge chocolate fan..... well once a month ha ha those milk chocolate chips call my name
I'm more a linder kind of girl 
{a couple times a year haha}

3. Why do people turn their Christmas lights on in March? Really?

4. My babies did awesome on their report cards .... room for improvement but I am so proud of them all ..............smart kids!

5. K2 decided he is a big big boy doesn't want to sit in the high chair or the car seat anymore and arches his back, he loves loves coming out of his room by himself now if we could only get him potty trained....I hate the fact that he isn't a baby anymore and there is nothing I can do about it:(



6. I caved and  joined the hunger games train I'm half way through book one. I hate reading books in the first person tense..... so its a big deal that I'm actually reading this past the first page....... ahhh!


7.Soccer starts again soon...busy days coming up all the kids want to play and K2 is excited to watch:) 
Spring is coming in fact kind of sad the buds are popping out on our back trees..... we all know snow or freezing temps aren't gone yet .....I hope they will survive...


8. We really want to get away for spring break take the kids somewhere fun and make some memories but where?? that doesn't cost alot of money and is warm? I'll go insane if we stay here for 10 days.

9. Great recipe here. Kids loved it ,dad loved its a keeper.



10. This quote made me think....what am I and what kind of mother do I want to be remembered as...
I try very hard to stay off the computer and phone when my kids are around I don't want to be known in years to come that thats all I did...cause its not.....What Are You??....
"The attitude you have as a parent is what your kids will learn from... more than what you tell them. THEY remember what you are."
Have a great rest of the week:)

6 comments:

Amy said...

Jake's doing similar things, he doesn't want to be the baby anymore-except at bed time, then he needs his Mommy.
I hope you like the Hunger Games. I really enjoyed all the books and can't wait for the movie next week!

Alison said...

Thanks SO much for the baking soda comment on my FB Christal! You are so sweet. I am going to try it. I like the natural type remedies, I think that's why those things were put on earth for us to use, not all the chemical man-made stuff! Anyway, thanks again! Oh, and I finally read Hunger Games last week, I thought since the movie was coming out I better read it. I thought I was the last person on earth to read it! :) I couldn't put it down! How are you liking it, other than the first-person thing? Thanks for your posts Christal. I always love them!

Jill said...

Ryan never read the Harry Potter books just because they were so popular and he didn't want to jump on the bandwagon, which is a silly reason to me for not reading a book. I think you'll like it, I haven't met anyone that didn't like the Hunger Games. Love the song playing on your blog right now!

Judy said...

I am so ready for spring. I love all your pics and your ideas....always inspired when I visit your blog. The recipe looks wonderful!

Holly said...

I agree with Judy, always inspired by you Christal! You are one of those bloggers who stays up to date and I wish I was more like! :) I am not a dark choc. girl either. Tried to be! ha! LOVE the hunger games! I have that cassrole on my menu for this week too! It kills me how alike we are. Have a great weekend Christal!!

LindsayB said...

i love that first pic. i want to go somewhere for spring break too, warm and no wind please!